BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

sydney h.
Fountain, CO
This is my favorite brand of frozen yogurt! I don’t eat dairy, so I’m glad they have Frodo options. It tastes pretty good. I’m a repeat customer, and will definitely continue to be!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
My favorite frozen yogurt ever!!! It’s amazing how this isn’t ice cream! It is a “healthy” alternative to ice cream. There are chucks of brownie and cookie dough scattered throughout the product
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
This tends to be a little bit too creamy for me almost. I enjoy this brand but I can only have it during the winter time because of how creamy it is the heat from Summer will make me sick
Jessy C.
gabrielle ∞ t.
Ben & Jerry’s makes the best Froyo in my opinion! The chocolate brownie flavor does not disappoint. I get this at my local NYC deli for $5 a pint (cheaper than Häagen-Dazs). The froyo melts a bit quicker than the normal chocolate brownie flavor, but otherwise it tastes exactly the same, if not better.
Abby C.
I was really excited to try this flavor. Especially with it being frozen yogurt, however it was just okay in my opinion. I felt that the chocolate could have been richer or more chocolatey if that makes sense. I'll eat it if it's in my freezer, but I would not choose this one again.
Lyric W.
Norwich, VT
I love all the chocolate it is an amazing flavor and it’s way better than most other ice creams. I always buy Ben and Jerry’s it’s so great, even though it is a little pricey. I am very satisfied with this.
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
I always have been a fan of the regular version of this Ben and Jerry's flavor but one day I looked at the calories and could not justify them! When I saw they made a "fro-yo" version of it I was like why not? Didn't expect it to taste as good but I was wrong! Taste almost the same....but less calories....and less guilt!
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
Every time I go to my local wawa I can’t resist temptation to always get one of these 😩 so good! At first I was hesistant to try because I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about froyo but it’s still just as delicious as the regular ice cream except half the calories and fat! A little expensive for ice cream but worth it if you are a chocolate lover
Jordan D.
Seriously so good! I may be biased because chocolate is my favorite, but I am addicted. The only negative is that it is expensive, but that is to be expected from this brand.