BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
I love this. It’s one of my favorites. They call me a chocolate connoisseur and this is where it’s at! I buy it from my local grocery store and it is awesome. Little pricey but totally worth it! Check out the peanut butter and cookie nondairy one too.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
I love Ben and jerry's ice cream! I usually purchase this when I have a sweet tooth and it is delicious ! It has way more flavors than blue bell and I've purchased this in the past before. Very satisfied with it. I highly recommend to ice cream lovers!
Amber K.
Elmont
Ben and Jerry's icecream is really good and usually has deals in any convenience store like two pints for five dollars. It is very affordable and has good flavor. It beats going to the icecream store and getting an icecream cone for three dollars.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I’m a chocolate fanatic so this icecream/fro-yo is delicious! A little pricey for a little thing of icecream but perfect for an individual who doesn’t want share! Lol. I buy this often because it’s totally addicting. I’d suggest this to anyone.
Erin L.
All I can say it yummy! Ben and Jerry’s is quite expensive in my opinion but If you want to treat yourself every once in awhile you can’t beat them! It’s sooo good! Definitely the best ice cream in my opinion if you’re looking for a splurge
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love ice cream especially chocolate ice cream. It is very delicious mostly on a very hot day. I buy it at wall greens .I always have some in my refrigerator. I highly recommend this ice cream. Pretty sure you will like it.🍦
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a perfect ice cream if you're in the mood for something a bit lighter and healthier. The flavor is great and doesn't taste artificial. This ice cream is a bit pricey but the quality is amazing. I do highly recommend
Paige K.
I love this frozen yogurt! The brownie is so chocolatety and tasty! I love that this is frozen yogurt as it contains less fat than that of ice cream. this makes for the perfect desert on my down time and i always enjoy it.
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
Chocolate fudge is the ultimate sweet treat when I’m craving something chocolate-y. My go to at that time of month and sometimes when it’s not 😉. Love the price and size of this ice cream. Great quality taste for any ice cream lover!
Keirsten S.
I sure love this ice cream. I am a big fan of chocolate and brownies so this is the perfect combination. I get this ice cream all the time (or cookie dough) and they never fail to disappoint. I always recommend this.