BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Becka G.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
If I want ice cream, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my go to flavour. The brownie pieces are soft and it’s a perfect texture mix!
Raffaella I.
Portici
I love ice creams!!! And Ben & Jerry's one is the best. I'm from Italy and I'm happy now that this brand is avaible here!!
Caro B.
Este helado es delicioso! Me encanta es de mis favoritos de toda la vida, el sabor de brownie de chocolate es divino.
Jessica Q.
Goderich
Great ice cream! Absolutely love them! They are delicious and the kids beg for them at the store! Wonderful product!
HARPREET S.
This is a staple in my freezer - i love the taste so much!! I buy this when it is on offer st my local supermarket
Riya S.
KRISHNAGAR , NADIA , WEST BENGAL .
Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge never gets old , they are my perfect companion when I'm upset ..... I love them ...
Saima A.
Love the Ben and Jerry’s chelate fudge ice cream. Always buy this whenever I’m feeling something cold and sweet.
Juliet F.
Glasgow
I don't like chocolate ice cream but this stuff is amazing. This is one of my favourite ice creams at the moment.
Sammy W.
Penwortham, Preston
Do prefer the original brownie flavour and not the fro yo but the taste is still great and will purchase again
👑 O.
Go to ice cream brand and flavour. Good value for money and good flavour and can also be found in most stores.