BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
It’s a perfect yogurt/ice cream fix. The chocolate chunks are perfect size and it’s a rich desert
Britnee B.
Corbin, KY
I love love love this ice cream!! It is amazing. It is a little pricy, but is totally worth it.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
Honestly any Ben and Jerry Ice cream is great. Just grab a pint and sit down and watch a movie.
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite ice cream.! It's so good and worth the price when you're craving something sweet
Jayden B.
CLOVIS
I love this ice cream. So easy to find when you need a little pick me up. Lots of chocolate.
outside i.
Grapevine, TX
I really like that they have introduced a frozen yogurt selection. I prefer it to ice cream!
Alexis P.
Fulton, NY
My favorite is half baked. I love Ben and Jerry’s. Especially good when you can get on sale.
Sarah R.
Weston , WV
My favorite ice cream of all time! Eating down to a brownie core is delicious and worth it!
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and fro-yo. All the flavors I’ve tried are great.
Brianna W.
Bonham
Would definitely recommend! Would recommend! Would recommend! A great frozen yogurt to get!