BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite ice cream.! It's so good and worth the price when you're craving something sweet
outside i.
Grapevine, TX
I really like that they have introduced a frozen yogurt selection. I prefer it to ice cream!
Alonna S.
long beach
I love brownies & ice cream so having it already made for you in ice cream is just the best
Brianna W.
Bonham
Would definitely recommend! Would recommend! Would recommend! A great frozen yogurt to get!
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and fro-yo. All the flavors I’ve tried are great.
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
I love frozen yogurt and I hate driving to Menchies so this is perfect and I love chocolate
Sarah R.
Weston , WV
My favorite ice cream of all time! Eating down to a brownie core is delicious and worth it!
Marianna R.
This is amazing.
I get this every time I have a craving for ice cream.
I love the taste.
Elva S.
I can eat ice cream every day, and I've tried a lot of their flavors. They are all yummy
Kari M.
I love this kind soooo much it is always worth the money. I get it at Kroger all the time