BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Merilee R.
Graham
The name is chocolate fudge brownie. I think that says it all. Always fresh tasting and full of brownie bits.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Yummy ice cream indeed! Combines my 2 favorite in one- chocolate and brownies! This is truly my comfort food
Chelsea H.
De Soto
This is my favorite! I highly recommend it! You get exactly what you’re looking for at just the right price.
Sarah W.
Best ice cream ever. But this if you love chocolate and brownies. I eat 1 pint every day and do no regret it.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Light way to enjoy a delicious treat for sure! Don’t have to feel as guilty for eating the whole container!
Antoinette C.
My indulgence!! Full of Flavor and Full of Calories!! I don't eatvthis often, but when I do...I ENJOY it!!
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
It's always good to have a taste of extra sugar with these fudge brownies! Over the board! So delicious.
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
I love this! It's so flavorful and good! It taste just like brownies but better. I never get tired of it!
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my daughters and mine favorite ice cream. Always fresh brownies in and good tasting ice cream.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
Used to be good but I got this and the brownies were WHITE and hard as rocks so idk what that was about