BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

⚾mom13 B.
United states
Ben and Jerrys is the best Froyo EVER!!! YOU CAN Never go wrong woth Ben and Jerrus!! BEN AND JERRYS IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I don't think this ice cream could really have competition. they are extremely generous with the goodies. No skimping here.
Ashton F.
Richmond, VA
Same great taste even though it was FroYo. It is a little expensive for what you get but can be good on certain occasions.
Kylie H.
Hollister, MO
I don’t usually buy ice cream, but when I do I always get Ben and Jerry’s! The fudge and brownie together are so delicious!
bouge b.
Love this brand of icecream. It's great for when you just want a snack that makes you feel good. I love the chocolate chips
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Alexandra L.
Westminster, MD
Good replacement for ice cream! Love the cookie dough bites and love love chocolate! Can’t go wrong with Ben and Jerry’s
Rabia |.
There's some crazy B&J flavors but I think this flavor is one of my favorites more simpler flavors that I'm a fan of haha
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love Been Jerry's ice cream. All of the flavors are great. I love them all. I will definitely buy this ice cream again
Emily D.
This chocolate fudge fro yo is so delicious! Chewy, chocolatey, rich and creamy. And the fact that it’s fro yo is a plus!