BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Claire M.
Love this! Satisfies your chocolate cravings, but in froyo version! Definitely a great addition to the brand. This is my go-to ice cream
Jules S.
I could eat the whole pint by myself!! I love this flavor. It’s always so great and I highly recommend. It’s even great in dairy free!!
Naimah S.
NEW YORK
OK FORGET MY LAST REVIEW THIS IS THE BEST FLAVOR THOSE BITS OF BROWNIE!!! you guys are little higher priced, 5 and some change is a lot
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not a huge chocolate person, but I really enjoyed this product and will be trying again soon. Also liked that it was frozen yogurt.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ben and Jerry’s frozen yogurt is so delicious. I was impressed that they make a frozen yogurt brand. This is incredible and chocolaty.
Shelle G.
Columbia
Great flavor and sweet taste. I buy these for my boys all the time and they love them. Non expensive lots of flavors to choose from
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
The froyo flavors are great. Low calorie and still taste just like ice cream! I hope they come out with more flavors in the future
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not healthy and I always eat to much. But it's always worth it. The flavor is amazing. And it has lots of cookie dough in it.
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love froyo over ice cream. Sometimes it can be too creamy but this is good and smooth. I could eat the whole tub in one sitting
Tiffany E.
Asheville
Ben and Jerry's is my absolute favorite brand of ice cream! They always deliver on all of their flavors. Would highly recommend.