BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price but it is so good! I love the cookie dough one and this one.
jasmine d.
This use to be my favorite kid of ice cream. I'd make my boyfriend go out and get me some late at night when I was preggo
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fro yo is my go to. Yummy. Tastes great and isn't that bad for you compared to the regular ice cream that is available.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG! These are so so so good! Best thing ever for a girls night in, lots of this and catching up on gossip?! Haha Yum!
Lily D.
Looooove brownie flavor! It's the best of both brownies and frozen yogurt! Can never go wrong with a pint just for you
Jackelyne C.
In my time of the month this is my all time guilty pleasure I stack up on them or i get really irritated if I ran out
Katelyn C.
Broadway
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste absolutely amazing I love this flavor and would enjoy eating it more. They are so delicious and filling
Emily H.
Yummy! Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Serena H.
Victorville
Tastes so chocolatey and fudgey It my fav ice cream well fro yo to eat if your on a budget too it’s perfect for u
Daira M.
Cannot get better than this honestly. B ans J are my go to ice cream and will never be beat in quality by anyone