BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Bae. A.
Freeport, NY
Only to think about it I just want to go to store and buy it all I mean this is fantastic I love chocolate and love ice cream
Ashton F.
Richmond, VA
Same great taste even though it was FroYo. It is a little expensive for what you get but can be good on certain occasions.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I don't think this ice cream could really have competition. they are extremely generous with the goodies. No skimping here.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Wish this stuff wasnt so expensive for such a small size. Βut its way too good to not buy. This flavor is rich and creamy
jasmine d.
This use to be my favorite kid of ice cream. I'd make my boyfriend go out and get me some late at night when I was preggo
Rabia |.
Chicago , IL
There's some crazy B&J flavors but I think this flavor is one of my favorites more simpler flavors that I'm a fan of haha
Emily D.
This chocolate fudge fro yo is so delicious! Chewy, chocolatey, rich and creamy. And the fact that it’s fro yo is a plus!
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price but it is so good! I love the cookie dough one and this one.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love Been Jerry's ice cream. All of the flavors are great. I love them all. I will definitely buy this ice cream again