BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
Is there any other better ice cream then Ben & Jerrys? This is my go to treat, I buy repeatedly! I love all the new flavors they come out with and I always have to try!
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
This stuff is good I love the flavor. I just wish it was a bit creamier I understand it’s not ice cream but I’ve had fro yo before way creamier. I would not buy it again. I would recommend to others though.
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
I always have been a fan of the regular version of this Ben and Jerry's flavor but one day I looked at the calories and could not justify them! When I saw they made a "fro-yo" version of it I was like why not? Didn't expect it to taste as good but I was wrong! Taste almost the same....but less calories....and less guilt!
Samantha C.
new york , NY
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! big lover of Ben and Jerry`s always. Plus this is a yogurt so has a better calorie count than regular ice cream. if your looking to satisfy and ice cream craving but trying to watch what you eat this is a perfect substitute.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I think this taste almost exactly the same as the nondairy ice cream except it makes you feel better about yourself when you're eating this because it is the yogurt and not real dairy and it still is amazing to me come on it's Ben & Jerry's
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love the Ben and jerries froyo. It's lower in calories than regular ice cream and tastes just as good. This one has been in our fridge for a while. I repurchase it often. Usually buy at wal mart. They have a few flavors.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
This tastes JUST LIKE regular ice cream ! If you are a chocolate fan, you will really love this. Its chocolate heaven ! the pieces of brownie are my favorite thing ! They give just the perfect texture to the ice cream, and of course add a fun flavor.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love their froyo flavors, especially this brownie batter one! Tastes so amazing. It's so hard to not finish the entire container once you start, it's dangerous.
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
At first I was sad that it didn’t taste the same, but I realized it had almond milk and it was dairy free! After a while it became my favorite ice cream to eat!
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
I'm a big time chocolate lover,so this flavor was a winner for me.This brand makes awesome flavors.This fudge one though is beyond good! It makes you want more