BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Yanibell P.
During that time of the month I always need an extra bit of chocolate and this froyo gives me that and much more. It’s delicious! I first purchased this at my local supermarket. I recommend this to all but especially to all chocolate lovers. The chocolate froyo as a base plus the extra brownies adds the perfect chocolate taste we need during that time. It makes my taste buds so darn happy!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love fro yo ice cream so when I saw that Ben & Jerry’s had this fro yo option I wasn’t love. I purchase this and I remember when I tasted it it was amazing because I love anything chocolate in anything brownie. Ben & Jerry’s really did a great job with this product and I love it
Erin B.
A.ma.zing. I love the healthier twist that Ben & Jerry’s is doing with the Froyo line of flavors. When I have a huge chocolate craving in the summer, but also want to be a little healthier, this froyo helps me pretend I’m achieving that goal. Would recommend.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
If you are wanting a “healthier” ice cream this is definitely my go to!!! Tastes just like the regular Ben and Jerry’s with less calories! The flavors are delicious and very similar to their ice creams, I will definitely purchase again and again.
Erin L.
All I can say it yummy! Ben and Jerry’s is quite expensive in my opinion but If you want to treat yourself every once in awhile you can’t beat them! It’s sooo good! Definitely the best ice cream in my opinion if you’re looking for a splurge
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Very good product. The taste is rich smooth and creamy. The toppings are even better. I get this product at any local store or dollar general. Only problem is it’s a little pricey for a small container. But I do I recommend this product.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Omg Ben and Jerry’s is absolutely the best ever. I feel like you can not go wrong with any flavor but this fudge brownie is great. I think that it is one of the more pricey brands out there but i would still recommend this to others.
Samantha T.
Seattle
Get this stuff away from me because I just keep eating it!!! I personally prefer the taste of froyo over ice cream and this froyo is great! I would recommend to any brownie lovers out there and I would for sure buy this again.
Morgan K.
Oxnard
So yummy! I don’t really think this is much healthier than the original ice cream but it was fun to try. So creamy and full of brownies. It’s very rich so a little bit at a time is best. Ben & Jerry’s is the best ice cream.
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good and it’s frozen yogurt! Not as fattening as regular ice cream but the same great flavor! You can find the FroYo anywhere Ben and Jerry’s is sold. Try it out, you will not be disappointed! Would definitely recommend.