Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies

What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? I’m usually a chocolate gal, but recently bought this Netflix and Chilll’d and it is 👌🏼
How do they keep the brownies so chewy inside Ice cream ?
it is so tasty ? how it is ?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
This is my current favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor. It is the ultimate chocolate ice cream! There are many large chunks or brownie mixed in with chocolate ice cream. What isn't there to like?? Definitely not for someone who doesn't like chocolate ice cream though. Only downside is that the price is high but no complaints here. Totally worth it!
Stephanie F.
Cleveland
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Stephanie F.
Now I know this will sound odd! But this mini ice cream is ten times better then the bigger size! Idk if it’s the small brownie prices but it’s just lovely! Creamy! Light! Amazing!
Hailey W.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Hailey W.
I am not normally a fan of chocolate ice cream, but this one is my only exception. The chocolate flavor actually tastes like chocolate and the brownies are amazing! I’d like it better with more brownie chunks and if it weren’t so unhealthy!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is a must have! This cools you down after a hot day and cures a brownie craving without the baking process. This is SO good and tastes amazing. I love brownies and this ice cream is delcious. I will buy this again and totally recommend.
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Beatriz O.
I love this ice cream no matter witch flavor! Always have on my freezer and I encourage all my friends to try it! Lol
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Brandon P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is BY FAR my Favorite Ice Cream to date! I absolutely love chocolate ice cream and the chocolate has to be a certain taste for me to REALLY like it and this one is PERFECT! Plus the bite size brownie parts in this is just the icing on top! If you haven't tried this (or any of the Ben&Jerry's ice creams) you don't know what you're missing!
joylynn G.
This is one of my favorite ice creams. I love the brownie chunks mixed into the chocolate ice cream. I could eat this everyday if I didn't have sensitive teeth. I do recommend to my ice cream loving people. Super Yummy
Kelly W.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Ice cream makes you search for the brownie bites until you eat the whole thing!! Lol #Yummy #Love chocolate
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
If you love brownies then you have to the this flavor is absolutely delicious. It definitely has its calories and sugar. But sometimes you just need to indulge in something delicious like this ice cream.
Shaquira B.
Hialeah, FL
This ice cream is always soft and creamy and doesn’t go bad quickly. It stays fresh tasting for a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney R.