Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBen & Jerry's
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert

by Ben & Jerry's

Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Flakes

How is this ice cream ? I’ve never tried Ben and Jerry’s dairy free. But I love Ben and Jerry’s regular ice cream.
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert!
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love ice cream, I’ve tried different flavors in over 40 countries. Ben & Jerry’s are delicious, creamy and doesn’t get rock hard. I’d recommend.
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious dairy-free vegan ice cream. Rich and creamy. Terrific flavor. Consistent quality. Texture is always on point.
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never used to like cookie dough ice cream, but this one is so good! It is a little on the pricey side, but it can last a few sittings and is very much worth it!
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You literally can’t go wrong with Ben & Jerrys. It my favorite! This is a classic cookie flavor and the cream melts so deliciously as you get to munch on the cookie dough. I’m about to make a trip to my freezer real quick...
luyn T.
roanoke
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cookie dough is always an easy choice to make I love these Ben and Jerry’s ice cream super good.
Tatiana C.
Campbell
Purchased at: Safeway
I like the flavor, it’s really good when I went to snag something sweet. My family loves it.
Meagan P.
This is my daughters favorite ice cream! I have had it myself and do like it as well. My favorite is the one with almonds, brownies, etc. in it. I typically buy this for her once a month for when she has her sweet cravings. Ben and Jerrys is definitely one of our top brands.
Bridget K.
Elkhorn, NE
I’m obsessed with everything about Ben and Jerry’s. From their social impact to their chocolate impact. Though their ice cream can be a bit expensive the flavor is worth it because it is so much better than anything else. Also so is the pride of knowing you support a socially conscious business!
Edith C.
ADDICTIVE!!! Im really glad it comes only in small containers and I can't just grab it at any store, other wise is be as big as a house. The freshest, creamiest ice cream I've had short of an old fashioned ice cream stand.
Rhina T.
Haverhill , MA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
They’re great great diary ice creams! Taste just like regular ice cream. It’s always my go to when I want to eat ice cream. I’m vegetarian but try and eat as vegan as possible in hopes to one day fully become vegan.