Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks

What’s your favorite sweet snack? I’m so in love with these bites! Now I don’t have to try and find them in the ice cream save them all until the end! Yum!!
Need to try?!
Should you keep them frozen?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!
Dezira  K.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Dezira  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
People , please go and buy these lol you will definitely become obsessed! Got them at my local #Walmart #sweettooth #yummy #sweet #treats #cookies #dough
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,399 reviews
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! Seen them last year or the year before that I think and fell in love lol! They’re so good! I highly recommend these! Very affordable! #sweettooth #yummy #sweet #icecream #cookiedough
Erika B.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Erika B.
Yum yum yum yum so addicting ! Tastes just like the cookie dough from their ice cream. The only negative thing is the bag isn’t very large and it’s kind of pricey ! But tastes great.
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My new favorite snack when my sweet tooth kicks in. Sooooo good. Very soft and chewy even after leaving them in the freezer. MUST TRY! Soooo good!!
Stephanie  R.
Glen Cove, NY
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Stephanie  R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is SO delicious! I am a HUGE cookie dough fan, and this tastes legit like raw cookie dough but even better. I also really like the packaging. It can seal right back up to prevent freezer burn. Perfect amount of sweetness. No improvements necessary! Suggestion: go buy a bag and try it 😊🍪😍
Michelle  L.
Falkville, AL
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Michelle  L.
These are ahh-mazing! They taste just like the cookie dough from the ice cream. Absolutely the best snack to hide from your kids and eat! The only problem is they’re a tad expensive for the size bag but I’ll buy them anyways. [product:ben-&-jerrys-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-bites]
Sarah W.
Fort Lee, NJ
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Sarah W.
This is a great snack to eat alone or use as a topping over your icecream.I like it because you can really monitor how much you eat with the little bites. The packaging is great because you can store it back into the freezer when you are finished taking out the amount you want.
Ninna W.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Ninna W.
Oh man! These cookie dough chunks are heaven!!! I can't stop eating them. They stay in the freezer, however they aren't frozen they are soft bites. Good to through in some ice cream or snack on. The bag is zip locked so they stay fresh which is a huge plus. Just make sure to hide them from the kids 🤪♥️
Roxy J.
Milton, VT
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Roxy J.
My dad always said if you’re going to eat a candy bar do it in the morning then you have the entire day to burn it off! I think the same goes for cookie dough… especially if paired with a cold brew coffee! So in short… buy the cookie dough for breakfast and kill it at adulting all day long! Thank me later! 🥳👏🏻😂
Mashayla M.
Brookline Sta, MO
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Mashayla M.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites uploaded by Mashayla M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these sooo much! I grabbed them yesterday from Walmart and now they will be a staple item! So delicious! It’s dangerous. Can’t just eat a few lol. I paid $4.48 for the bag.