BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
If you love #Ben&Jerry's Cherry Garcia then you'll definitely love it as an ice cream bar!I didn't think it possible to make this ice cream any better but they did! They put it inside a rich & delicious chocolate shell! Yummy! I also enjoy the fact that making the cherry Garcia into a bar makes it way easier to eat on the go! I would recommend this product to everyone! Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia The Bar Ice Cream
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia The Bar Ice Cream are great. I love the richness of the Cherry Garcia Ice Cream so of course dipping it in a layer of chocolate makes it even better. The chocolate is crunchy with the contrast of the smooth creaminess of the ice cream inside is a match made in heaven.
Emily B.
My only complaint about these ice creams bars is that there are only a few in the box. I feel like the checkout clerk at my local grocery store is judging me when I buy more than two boxes. Although, I suppose I might get the same kind of judgement if I buy the super ultra mega 200 count box, so maybe keeping the count small will help me to exercise some self control.
Brittany H.
Ben and Jerry's is my spirit animal 😂 no jkjk, but I do love just about every flavor they have and I prefer them to Guernsey which is just too thick for me, leans more towards a custard imo. Plus I support the business model of Ben and Jerry's so it's a product and company I have NO problem supporting!
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
I first tried the Cherry Garcia in the regular ice cream bowl but the bars seemed to catch my eye. I tried them and the had the same great taste as the regular ice cream. A little more pricey, though. But still tasty!
Alexa M.
Yauco
This holiday give the gift of time and sweetness. It's the perfect time for a Cherry Garcia with someone you love. Give thanks for the year and why not . . . make resolutions too over one of the best ice creams on earth!
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
Can you go wrong with a Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia anything. The best flavor by far. I love this ice cream flavor and then you put it in a bar form covered in chocolate. Yes please!!!!
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
These ice cream bars rock. Not surprised because they're put out by Ben and Jerrys my all time favorite ice cream. These are so delish and if you're not careful you could totally eat more than one. I buy these a lot!
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
Brings back memories from one my classes during my senior year of college. The professor had us read a case study about B&J. Then he gave us ice cream to eat as a treat. For a few years now I've been enjoying this brand and I have to say it's one of my faves.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
Cherry Garcia is my favorite flavor and it's just made better by enrobing it in more chocolate. I also like that this makes my ice cream portable and spoon-free :)