BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Frozen Yogurt

Cherry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Cherries & Fudge Flakes

Our euphorically edible tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia & Grateful Dead fans everywhere, it’s the first frozen yogurt named for a rock legend and the most famous of our fan-suggested flavors.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Cherries, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cream, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Color), Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Yogurt Cultures, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

• how does this compare to the ice cream as far as taste an...1 Answers
  • Does this taste anything like Italian Ice??3 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Low Fat Frozen Yogurt
  • "This is creamyer then the regular Ben and Jerry's ice cream and personally I prefer the ice team but this does taste really good." in 4 reviews
  • "I have a milk allergy and most of the time it is hard to find froyo that actually tastes good and with this one I cannot taste the difference between the regular ice cream the the froyo!!" in 1 review
  • "The flavor is exactly the same as the ice cream and you can eat fairly guilt free (800 calories in the entire pint)." in 1 review
  • "I love cherry garcia myself, just tasted from another brand, can't remember the name." in 1 review
Katy M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite "ice cream" ever! I have a hard time with dairy, so this frozen yogurt is such a treat for me when I'm craving ice cream. The chocolate chunks and cherries go so well together! I live that this frozen yogurt tastes so much like the regular ice cream. So yummy!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
This is also pretty good compared to the full strength cherry garcia ice cream. Nice cherry/chocolate flavors. To me there isn't a flavor difference. The only issue is that once this freezes up it becomes very hard to serve and I've never had problems with the full strength ice cream being rock hard from the fridge so I'm guessing it has to do with it being low fat. Anyways this froyo is delish. Wish it came in bigger containers.
Ryoko M.
I love the Ben and Jerry's Froyo series - extremely creamy for froyo and the flavor of the original Cherry Garcia is present! Great chocolate chunks and lots of dried cherry throughout. I honestly prefer the froyo version of these flavor than the original. It's just a creamy, but not too rich. It goes perfectly with the fruitiness of the cherries. And of course, I don't feel as guilty eating half the pint in one sitting!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
I love the Ben and jerrys cherry Garcia ice cream! I was so happy to see that they came out with a cherry Garcia froyo which has a lot let fat! Which is perfect for that late night craving! It has the perfect ratio of cherry chunks and chocolate chunks mixed in a cherry/vanilla ice cream! I will be buying it again! And again and again!
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
I honestly love this stuff. Ice cream is one of my biggest weaknesses and I'm a sucker for a good pint of Cherry Garcia. I've been trying to eat better lately because I've gained weight that I want to get rid of and I can't seem to let go of ice cream. This stuff tastes just like the regular ole Cherry Garcia, but I feel a little less guilty about eating it.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
After trying this for the first time, I cannot live without this in my life.  I doubt that it is very healthy, but it is a fabulous frozen treat.  I have been purchasing this ever since trying it, and there is no disappointment.  This flavor is full of cherries, and it is even more creamy and decadent than actual ice cream.  Home run!
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
Love the reg cherry garcia but the low fat frozen yogurt is just as good. Healthy version of ice cream. I could sit and eat the whole thing in just one sitting.All of Ben & Jerrys ice cream are always a bit up there in price but it is worth every dollar.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Cherry Garcia froyo is almost as good as Cherry Garcia ice cream, but with less calories and fat.

I'm not sure if the other Ben and Jerry froyo flavors are as good as the Cherry Garcia flavor, butI would definitely give the other Ben & Jerry froyo flavors a try.
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite flavor! I love the pieces of cherry and fudge chunks. It's just the right amount of sweetness without overdoing it or getting gooey. I don't always like gooey with my ice cream, so this is perfect!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I'm buying ice cream I'm gunna get the froyo version because it taste exactly the same as the regular one and has less calories. This ice cream still isn't healthy but if ur gunna cheat don't go all the way down!
Cady D.
Does this taste anything like Italian Ice??
Kate K.
how does this compare to the ice cream as far as taste and consistency?