BY BEN & JERRY'S #9 in Ice Cream

Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes

Our euphorically edible tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia & Grateful Dead fans everywhere, it’s the first ice cream named for a rock legend and the most famous of our fan-suggested flavors.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Cherries, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Color), Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin.

Jennifer W.
This is hands down my all-time favorite flavor by Ben & Jerry's. It brings me right back to my childhood as my Mother introduce me first to this brand with this ice cream it was her in my favorite and so for that reason they will always hold a special place in my heart. I love everything about this flavor the ice cream is smooth and creamy rich and taste. Big chunks of cherry are Beyond Juicy and Delicious. And who doesn't love chocolate.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
The perfect amount of chocolate and cherry pieces. I like the tart taste and Ben and Jerry’s does not disappoint with this flavor. It’s a reasonable price compared to other ice creams about the same size. I have and will keep buying. Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this ice cream! I wish they made a gallon of this ice cream. I would be the first person buying them. It such a great flavor the chunks of cherries are my favorite. Every time we get ice cream, this is the ice cream I reach for!
Nicole B.
Elkhart, IN
How can you pick just one flavor?! It's a tough choice, but I'm a sucker for anything with cherry! It's rich and flavorful. I love that it has chunks of cherry mixed in it as well. It is a little abover my price, but sometimes we just deserve to splurge!! Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
Really good! It tastes natural and refreshing! Its not to sweet, and its my favorite ice cream flavor compared to any other company! I bought this at Kroger but you can honestly buy them anywhere! I was 100% satisfied and i recommend you to buy this ice cream 100%.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Cherry Garcia no es mi sabor favorito pero esta marca de helados es mi favorita a pesar del precio un tanto alto, me parece que vale la pena completamente. Tiene tanta variedad de helados que siempre puedes encontrar uno nuevo para amar
jennifer h.
Colorado Springs
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is one of my favorites. I will only buy it though when on sale at $3.50 or lower. The ice cream has a great creamy flavor. I have never purchased a container that I felt was off. I do wish there were more cherry pieces in the ice cream. The amount of chocolate pieces is just right though. When on sale I will continue to buy this.
Julie K.
Any Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is delicious but this is my favorite flavor Of ice cream. It has just the right amount of cherry and chocolate. This ice cream is expensive but worth it
MsOnfiyah G.
My absolute favorite ice cream. I HAVE TO HAVE IT! To me it doesnt compare. No other ice cream taste better. Its my number one ice cream. I get mine at Walmart, its pricey but very well worth it.
alyssa b.
california
I love love love Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream so much. Whenever I'm craving ice cream, I go to cherry garcia. This ice cream is not overpoweringly sweet. The dark chocolate balances the sweetness from the cherries. If you like chocolate and cherries, this ice cream is for you.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Cherry Garcia is definitely one of my most favorite flavors as well, I remember eating it ever since I was a teen!!! Who loves Ben and jerry's as well?
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this more like a sorbe? Or more ice cream?
nazi K.
Montreal
it it cusher I never ate this?