Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream

Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes

Our euphorically edible tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia & Grateful Dead fans everywhere, it’s the first ice cream named for a rock legend and the most famous of our fan-suggested flavors.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Cherries, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Color), Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin.

What's your favorite Ice Cream flavor? 🍦🍧🍨 Mine's a toss between Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream & Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip
What flavor you guys prefer?
it it cusher I never ate this?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream!
Raleigh, NC
This is good ice cream. They are slowly changing their recipes to non GMO responsibly sourced ingredients at B & J. It still has many ingredients I would not put in it if I made this at home. I have reactions to many ingredients and can’t eat most brands of ice cream. I can tolerate this once in a while. It has a good flavor and of course most people can eat it with no problems.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is always delicious. I have yet to try one i didn't like. However they're also pricey. Im in Texas and Blue Bell ice cream is readily available everywhere and its cheaper. I prefer the blue bell brand of cookies and cream to Ben and Jerry's but its not to say that theres anything wrong with the recipe. I recommend this brand and product. But if you're able to get the Blue Bell check it out and let me know which one you prefer.
Vallejo , CA
My favorite ice cream ever! So smooth, so creamy, PLUS they never scrimp on the chunks of cherry and chocolate. They literally give u cherry halves 😋  honestly no ice cream company compares to Ben & Jerry’s. I notice all the ice cream companies (with the exception of Ben & Jerry’s) never has enough chunks of chocolate, cherry, etc. for my taste.
Springfield, MO
I know its such a basic flavor but honestly its a classic for a reason. The cherries add a delicious tartness that you rarely get in other ice cream thats laden with sickly sweet maraschino cherries and syrup. I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate but i can totally appreciate the chocolate in this ice cream thats not overpowering
Its the first ice cream named for a rock legend and the most famous of our fan-suggested flavors. Cherry ice cream combined with cherries and chunks of chocolate? Come on. This is the best flavor of all time. I'm not saying there aren't other delicious flavors that fill me with intense, creamy, passionate emotion, it is so good.
This was my favorite ice cream flavor. I actually barely tried any other flavors because of how jam packed of cherries and chocolate chips there were and how creamy it is. The sugar content is super high so don’t eat a whole pint. Or do because it’s your life not mine. Creamy. Sweet. Crunch. What more could you want?
Ft Wainwright, AK
I tried the non dairy version of this flavor and it was way off. I remember how the original tasted and the non dairy one us missing something. Even the cherries were off in flavor. The texture of the icecream was ok, but not like the original version. I Ben & Jerry’s® Cherry Garcia Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
Phoenix , AZ
I use to eat a whole pint when I was a kid. This ice cream is delicious and my favorite flavor for the company. The cherries & chocolate mesh so well together. I unfortunately can’t eat ice cream any more; I breakout from dairy. However, if you haven’t tried Ben & Jerry’s ice cream I recommend this flavor.
Des Moines, IA
If you love Cherry than this is definitely and ice cream. You got to try this absolutely delicious you can find it basically in any major retailer I love that the fruit tastes very fresh I would definitely bought a few and I've recommended it to friends and family they absolutely love it got to try it
Teaneck, NJ
This ice cream is a guilty pleasure of mine it combines two of my favorite things in the world which are chocolate and cherries. I’ve been having this flavor ice cream since I was a kid and will continue to because if it ain’t broke don’t fix it LOL.Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...