Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia®

Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes

Can I test and review this voxbox please? I just love icecream!🙏❤
I Love Cherry Garcia,, my favorite flavor, has the sweetness and the crunch
This is look is a very delicious? I can try
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia®!
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia® uploaded by Sheila F.
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia® uploaded by Sheila F.
Ohhhh party in your mouth. It is sweet, decadent and fruity all at the same time. I was in bed-rest summer of 2019 and this was one of my treats. I didn’t think I would like it but I recommend. Very interesting flavor, but subtle.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia® uploaded by Karen S.
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia® uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
When the kids are down for a nap or for the night, I like to indulge with some Cherry Garcia. I love that it’s sweet and crunchy. I love these so much in the summer. Texas Summers desperately encourage cold treats and this ice cream is my go to.
maly S.
One of my favorite ice cream flavors!!!! It is unique and delicious!!!!! it is the first flavor i will pick
Nadia T.
Weston, FL
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia® uploaded by Nadia T.
very rich and excellent flavor, super creamy that invites you to not stop eating it, I love it and a delicious cherry flavor
Tia S.
Athol, MA
This is my boyfriend's favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I hate cherries but I love a lot of there ice cream. And it's not just cause I was born in Vermont. Lol!!! I would recommend and repurchase. It is on the pricier side but worth the splurge. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia®
Nathalie G.
Bragg Creek, AB
This was my introduction to Ben & Jerry's. I was on a business trip to San Francisco for the first time and we had an hour before we needed to vamoose to the airport. My boss had lived in SFO for a while and took me to the pier. We saw the sea lions and went into Ben & Jerry's. Cherry Garcia made me laugh (plus I love cherries). The little pieces of frozen chocolate was the clincher. A year or two later they started carrying a limited number of Ben & Jerry flavours in Canadian groceries and I've been purchasing ever since.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Love all the names Ben and Jerry come up with who doesn't love an ice cream named after an amazing band the Grateful Dead. Cherry Garciais is made up of cherry ice cream with cherries and fudge chunks . Sooooooo yummy!!! you tin to eat the whole thing. The favor between the fudge and Cherries are amazing together
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
The ice cream I just can't put down. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia has the best flavor. The 🍒 really stands out. If you like cherries, then give this ice cream a try.
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
Of all Ben and Jerry flavors this one my favorite one also my mom. Cherry Garcia 😍😍😍😍love lot with all my soul.
Lana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste, lots of cherry chunks, not overly sweet and creamy. The price is a little bit high, and I would prefer to purchase larger sizes if available. Cannot say it is way better than other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Therese C.