Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Miriah L.Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Meagan E.Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Christina M.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks

What do you call a creamy cheesecake ice cream filled with dreamy cheesecake brownies? A surreally good reason to go fetch a spoon. Enjoy!

.Ingredients:
Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Dried Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Eggs, Cocoa, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan.

Paige B.
Abrams
This ice cream is the perfect combination of sweet. Its basically three desserts in one! The brownies, cheesecake, and ice cream all compliment each other perfectly and I can't think of anything else like it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! It's fantastic!
Kourtney C.
Piggott, AR
Always very creamy and with a subtle sweetness. The chocolate always satisfies my cravings, the only con is that it’s slightly pricy. Very delicious and very enjoyable for late nights with the girls.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
This is amazing! I love cheesecake and brownie ice cream so this is a great combo. It's not too sweet of an ice cream. Although I can never eat a pint in one sitting it's just rich enough to be satisfied on a few bites!
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
This is delicious. It tastes exactly like cheesecake! I am a repeat customer of Ben and jerrys! This is so convenient for when you are craving sweets. Delicious, but expensive. Worth the extra money!
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Ben & Jerry’s cheesecake brownie ice cream is the best! The flavour of the ice cream just makes my day! They’re a good price for the taste you are getting! I love Ben & Jerry’s no matter the flavour!!
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
Two of my favorite things in one frozen delicious pint sized tub. Not even going to lie to you guys I can def eat 1 pint in a single sitting. The cheesecake and brownie flavor melts together perfectly.
Kennedy S.
I love Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream! My goal is to try every single flavor! I love all the unique flavors. There are such unique flavors that you would never think of putting together yourself. They have good prices and value. I get Ben and Jerry's every time I buy ice-cream.
Blynn G.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite flavors! It's hard to eat all at once though because it is so rich. This makes me sick very easily because of the buttery flavor. However, if you love sweet, this is perfect.
Jackie P.
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream  is one of the all time best flavor creators of ice cream! So it no surprise that the cheesecake brownie flavor is just one more awesome flavor!!
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m not much of an ice cream person yet I’ve found myself purchasing this every time I go to the store now. Such an amazing flavor it literally tastes as it is labeled! My favorite flavor ever!