Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Meagan E.Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Miriah L.Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Christina M.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks

What do you call a creamy cheesecake ice cream filled with dreamy cheesecake brownies? A surreally good reason to go fetch a spoon. Enjoy!

.Ingredients:
Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Dried Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Eggs, Cocoa, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan.

Marlene M.
Kissimmee, FL
There is so much I could say about Ben & Jerry's. I might be extremely bias as I've had good friends working in their stores but, their quality of product, their commitment to the world as well as to their employees: I love Ben and Jerry's. Their Cheesecake Brownie happens to be my favorite flavor of them all but I could sit here and talk about them all! Cherry Garcia? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? What about Americone dream!? All produced with non GMO, cage free, and part of fairtrade... I'm actually baffled you might be reading a review on this instead of running to your local grocery store or Ben & Jerry's and enjoying their menu.
Cindy K.
Okay. Without a doubt, this is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE BEN & JERRY’S FLAVOR!! The brownie chunks never fail to satisfy, and the cheesecake ice cream isn’t too strong but is satisfying enough to get the job done. It’s not the healthiest or cheapest but it’s so good!!
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I love this new Ben & Jerry’s flavor. It is a combination of my two favorite things red velvet and vanilla. This is a great value because usually Ben & Jerry’s cost a lot of money but this is really cheap so I really like it.
Linda S.
Canyon Country
For someone who is absolutely obsessed with anything cheesecake, this flavor failed to really wow me. It felt like they completely missed the intention of this flavor idea. Also, the brownie did NOT taste like brownies at all to me. Sorry just not for me.
Bianca F.
I will eat this everyday all day if I could! I don't even care that I have a lactose sensitivity! I will sacrifice my comfort for this ice cream! It's basically the best brownie and cheesecake you've ever had swirled into a lusciously creamy ice cream!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This is soooooo good! The cheesecake ice cream is rich, creamy, and sweet and has a great flavor. The brownie chunks, which I usually don't like, taste good in this ice cream and they have a good texture. It's a good blend of the two flavors and textures.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is there any other ice cream worth eating??? Seriously, why would you eat anything other than Ben and Jerry's??? And who else would mix cheesecake and brownies in ice cream???  If you want a sweet treat, this is it!  It says that the 16oz is more than one serving; but who are you kidding?  I eat the whole thing in one sitting and I'm proud to show off my empty container!
Nicole Y.
Who doesn't love Ben & Jerrys? All of their flavors are delicious but this one sticks out the most. I really enjoy the cheesecake and brownie bits. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you go but it is so worth it! If you haven't tried it, buy it! :)
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
This is one of my favorite child hood flavors. i would recommend this to anyone who enjoys cheese cake and chocolate to gather. good priced and can find this at mosts stores than i can think of other than some gas stations. so go buy this product.
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
This flavor is heaven! It is my guilty pleasure! It is the ice cream that will forever never let me down because I know it is that amazingly delicious! The cheesecake flavor is definitely prominent in this ice cream. It's sweet but tangy and the brownies just add more deliciousness.