Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Miriah L.Ben & Jerry's® Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by Christina M.

BY BEN & JERRY'S #85 in Ice Cream

Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks

What do you call a creamy cheesecake ice cream filled with dreamy cheesecake brownies? A surreally good reason to go fetch a spoon. Enjoy!

.Ingredients:
Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Dried Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Eggs, Cocoa, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan.

Marlene M.
Kissimmee, FL
There is so much I could say about Ben & Jerry's. I might be extremely bias as I've had good friends working in their stores but, their quality of product, their commitment to the world as well as to their employees: I love Ben and Jerry's. Their Cheesecake Brownie happens to be my favorite flavor of them all but I could sit here and talk about them all! Cherry Garcia? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? What about Americone dream!? All produced with non GMO, cage free, and part of fairtrade... I'm actually baffled you might be reading a review on this instead of running to your local grocery store or Ben & Jerry's and enjoying their menu.
Cindy K.
Okay. Without a doubt, this is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE BEN & JERRY’S FLAVOR!! The brownie chunks never fail to satisfy, and the cheesecake ice cream isn’t too strong but is satisfying enough to get the job done. It’s not the healthiest or cheapest but it’s so good!!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Ice cream is by far my favorite thing in the entire world! I would consider myself a cream connoisseur. And coming from someone who has such a fine palettes as myself, I would say this ice cream is fantastic! Any time in college I would fail a test or get rejected at a party I'd run to the store grab this flavor pint of Ben and jerrys and release all of my self pity and tears in to each bite! It truly saved my life!
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
First of all I love cheesecake and brownies so having them together is the best. It is a great combination for ice cream. The price is great as well so worth the money. I buy this ice cream all the time because it just amazing. and it has small chunks of brownies which it adds that much more flavor.
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I love this new Ben & Jerry’s flavor. It is a combination of my two favorite things red velvet and vanilla. This is a great value because usually Ben & Jerry’s cost a lot of money but this is really cheap so I really like it.
Erin R.
This is the first flavor I've ever tried, and I do not regret the purchase. The cheesecake ice cream with brownie bits was extremely delicious. It was hard to make it last until the next day but I controlled my temptations
Linda S.
Canoga Park, CA
For someone who is absolutely obsessed with anything cheesecake, this flavor failed to really wow me. It felt like they completely missed the intention of this flavor idea. Also, the brownie did NOT taste like brownies at all to me. Sorry just not for me.
Sydney H.
Elgin, TX
I love cheesecake and I love brownies so this combination is heavenly. I am repeated customer of this brand because I love it. It's a little pricey for a pint, but it's worth it. They should sell it in larger containers.
Bianca F.
I will eat this everyday all day if I could! I don't even care that I have a lactose sensitivity! I will sacrifice my comfort for this ice cream! It's basically the best brownie and cheesecake you've ever had swirled into a lusciously creamy ice cream!
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These icecream are really really great plus I love the flavors! I really enjoy the dairy free options better though because they don’t hurt my stomach as much as the regular ones! Would definitely recommend though!