BY BEN & JERRY'S

Cereal milk ice cream with crisp cereal swirls.

Get out your footie pajamas, because this is a cereal-ous blast from the past. Just add your favorite bowl, a big spoon, and settle into the comfiest spot on the couch.

INGREDIENTS: CREAM, SKIM MILK, WATER, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, MILLED RICE, EGG YOLKS, CORN SYRUP, CORN FLOUR, BUTTER OIL, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, RICE FLOUR, GUAR GUM, DRY MALT EXTRACT, VANILLA EXTRACT, BARLEY MALT, BARLEY MALT SYRUP, CARRAGEENAN, ANNATTO, TURMERIC AND VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR). MAY CONTAIN TREE NUTS AND WHEAT.

Amy B.
The flavor is great. I love these and always keep them stocked in the house. I bought them at the local grocery store but I'm sure they are available many places. They were very delicious and I will definitely be purchasing them again. 10/10 would recommend
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
I thought they would be really cool to try and taste good. But they were pretty weird. It had a really weird after taste to it. So I was really displeased with these.
Ana R.
SO GOOD!!! I was so excited when I heard this was coming out but I actually waited a while to get this lol. It's so good, tastes just like the milk left over after a sweet bowl of cereal. It has a great texture with a little bit of frosted flakes in it.
Jhaala C.
Ceres
I LOVE CHUNKY MONKEY!!! The delicious banana ice cream is my favorite. Its so hard finding banana ice cream, but Ben and Jerry's made this wonderfully banana ice cream with walnuts. I don't care for the chocolate chunks, I just eat around those cause I dislike chocolate. It arrived in about 3 days, 2+ days earlier than what they predicted. The package comes in a box with a foam cooler inside, filled the ice cream and dry ice. My ice cream did NOT come melted and I live in Texas. I would recommend this product its Fantastic
Kachi N.
I don't really like these too sugary for my taste, it was pretty disappointing to me. It's not healthy at all it's unhealthy. It's extremely easy to prepare because it's cereal. There's nothing else to say :(
Erica S.
Jackson, MS
I love their ice cream and how they make them! You have the different kind where this is a feeling in the middle! So yummy it's a little pricey for the size. I do recommend this brand and enjoy the ice cream
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
My boy Ben and Jerry came thru. This scream is wonders. It's creamy, and heavenly. Taste wise, 5 stars. Texture wise 5 stars. Overall 1000 stars. That's correct math, right?
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is always the best! And definitely something that's always in my freezer for when I'm having a craving. I have a Dairy Queen pretty close to home but I always pick Ben and Jerrys.
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
This flavor needs to stick around forever! It's just like the tasty milk you'd find at the bottom of your cereal bowl, except way better. It seems odd, but try it, you'll love it.
Norma T.
Is the flavor mostly coming just from sugar or vanilla type corn as it would from corn flakes?
Amy C.
New york, NY
How does this compare to Milk Bar???