BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Delilah S.
Ben & Jerry’s are always coming out with amazing new flavors that no other ice cream brand can compare to! They are super flavorful and it is sometimes tempting to not eat the entire carton!! Brownie batter is my favorite from what I’ve tried!
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
If I could give this ice cream ten stars I would! This is my favorite ice cream, hands down! The only thing that saves me from eating entirely too much is the fact that it only comes in a pint size! The brownie batter core is to die for!! I seriously can’t get enough. Maybe I need an intervention.
Lauren H.
San Antonio, TX
Despite this being chocolate and vanilla ice cream, it's far from average. The brownie batter core goes all the way through to the bottom (so you don't have to worry that you're eating it all), and the brownie bites are large and decadent.
Hannah F.
So it’s good for the first couple of spoonfuls, but afterwards it gets too rich. Ben and Jerry’s is always like that—they put way too much crap in their ice creams. Plus, I hate companies that are overly political, so that just give their ice cream even more of a bitter taste to me.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
This is delicious if you are a chocolate lover. It can be a little over powering sometimes so I don’t recommend eating it all in one sitting. I gave it 3 stars just because sometimes it was too much chocolate but still yummy. I would still buy again but only eat a couple spoonfuls, not a bowl full.
Thyla P.
Norfolk, VA
This is by far the best ice cream I have tasted from Ben and jerrys it is creamy and has a strong brownie taste but isn't overwhelming. Well worth the money and I love brownies so what all is there to debate about Great brownie core !
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Any of the Core variants of the Ben and Jerrys brand is AMAZING. These are definitely for one or two people. I eat it straight from the tub to get the right effect of the Core. It's delicious and saves you from having to add a topping.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to comfort food when I have had a long day, need that chocolate fix, or just want to Netflix and Chill. Ben and Jerry know what the heck they are doing. No skimping on the brownie chunks either. Thank you ice cream Gods!
Ashley F.
Rochester
This flavor of Ben and Jerry’s is so delicious, but for me it’s a little too sweet. There are brownie bites in vanilla ice cream, but there is also chocolate sauce that I think makes the treat to sweet :( but it’s still soooo good!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
One of my favorite ice cream flavors. I love how rich the brownie is with the chocolate ice cream, Ben and Jerry's is a tad bit spendy but not too bad. Super easy to scoop out and handout. I probably purchase this more than I should