BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Anisah C.
18965 nw 62nd ave Apt. 208 Hialeah, FL
Amazing! That's most of what I have to say about this ice cream it's a bit pricey since it super small but I love it so much it's so chocolatey , I think only real chocolate lovers will love this ice cream unless your mixing it with others'
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This flavor rocks. The fudgey core is such a perfect touch. There is no room for improvement. Ben and Jerry’s nailed this flavor. I would recommend this to all chocolate lovers, you won’t be disappointed.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love this ice cream. The brownie batter core is so good! Also love the brownie chunks in it. Good price. Gotta love Ben and jerry's. I'll be a loyal customer for life! I'd definitely buy again and again!
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
My love for brownies is an endless love affair, but, that being said, sometimes it gets too rich. This icecream is a prime example of being overly chocolate. I love the idea of brownie icecream, but I wish it came in smaller dozes.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i don’t even know why i bought this, i know i don’t like chocolate ice cream. first time customer. will not buy again though, i’m not quite sure what i was thinking when i bought this 😂😂 (no offense to chocolate ice cream lovers)
Alicia G.
Peshtigo , WI
Brownie batter is one of my all time favorite flavors of ice cream! Ben and jerrys never fails to make an excellent ice cream and the Core ice creams are to die for! Whenever I see this in our grocery store, I have to buy one!
Rachel J.
Omg this is literally the BEST Ben & Jerrys flavor😍😍I'm always up for trying new flavors but this by far surpassed my expectations🙌🏻🙌🏻I would lost definitely recommend this to anyone reading!! Also, the price is not bad at all❤️
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is every chocolate lover's dream! It's loaded with a lot of chocolate brownies, cookie and if course ice cream. You can't eat a lot in one sitting because it's a lot to handle but it hits the spot for chocolate cravings.
Eva J.
This is actually my favorite ice cream! It is a little pricey, but it's worth it! It tastes so good, but I wish the middle tasted a little more like brownie and less like chocolate. Either way, it's so good and chocolatey!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is amazing! I think it tastes like brownie batter. I highly recommend this if the store has it! It’s sooooo yummy! It flies off the shelf at my store! It’s so popular! I always buy extras of these if the store has them!