BY BEN & JERRY'S #56 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Dakota M.
Ames, IA
Oh how amazballs this ice cream is! Especially when you can buy it at any convenience store, it’s my go to ice cream. I think it is soooo delicious, it has the perfect amount of add ins and the flavor is out of the world.
Jessica O.
Leesville , SC
I really love all Ben and Jerry's ice cream it's has a nice flavor and creaminess but this is my favorite flavor. I also tried the late night flavor and it was amazing too these will battle it out for my new favorite.
Danielle C.
Killeen
Brownie Batter is an absolute favorite to begin with but QUICK! Make the ENTIRE core be brownie batter! What?! I have never had a more indulgent and decadent Ben & Jerry’s flavor and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
This is a family favorite! We love to get a pint for each of us and see who can make it last the longest. I never win! I love so many flavors of B&J ice cream but this is definitely one of my favorites
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT THAN BROWNIE BATTER & ICE CREAM?! Oh man. If you love brownie batter, you MUST try this! My only con is that it’s a little pricey, but it’s totally worth it for the amazing taste! #treatyoself
Lindsey K.
This is amazing! The brownie bites are basically in every bite you take. For some people this might be an overpowering amount of chocolate but if you are a chocolate lover like me then this is right up your alley.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is amazing!! I love Ben and Jerry's but this is crazy rich. I will say that it is exactly what you want during a breakup though. Or that time of the month. Don't eat the whole pint though...unless you want!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
my guilty pleasure, I can eat ice cream at any time of day! this flavor is really sweet but if you can handle it, buy this product! you will definitely enjoy it, i know I do ☺ available at any grocery store. ️
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
This one is extremely good and so is the peanut butter core. Have a little ice cream and dig into the rich delicious core. It adds a little something to the ice cream/dessert experience.
Kenzie H.
Sioux Falls
Love this stuff! My favorite ice cream brand. Was most definitely not disappointed. The taste is wonderful in every flavor I have tried but this one has to be my favorite by far. Price is good and affordable.

back