BY BEN & JERRY'S #34 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
This flavor is so amazing for brownie lover like me. It's very creamy and flavorful. You can taste bits and pieces of the brownie mixed in the ice cream which is awesome. The only thing is that it's a bit expensive.
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Cookie Core is the best! Of course they are all absolutely amazing but if you have not had the cookie core before you will fall in love so seriously please go out and enjoy some for me. Oh and all the flavors are wonderful.
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love this flavor of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It really doesn’t need any kind of preparation. This is the first time I had tried this flavor before. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy again!
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a brownie queen and when I tried this brand of brownie ice cream I refuse to buy any other brand. This brand is so delicious you can’t go wrong with it. They ice cream is always soft and packed full of flavor.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Love this so much. Ben and Jerry’s never fails to impress me and this is no exception. Really good and 100% recommend to anyone who loves brownies. I will definitely be buying this again and can’t wait to buy more.
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
I honestly ate the whole thing in one sitting. This ice cream is sooooo delicious and so addicting! I could eat it all day it's rich without being overpowering. I would definitely recommend it to chocolate lovers
Sanam A.
I can't say enough about how good this ice cream is... it's sooo decadent and rich! I love love love Ben and jerrys! This ice cream has a super rich and sweet fudge core with chewy fudgy brownie core... it's so good!!
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
This ice cream is amazing! The brownie in the center is so rich and makes for a perfect way to get my chocolate craving under control. I would definitely recommend to any brownie or chocolate lover out there!
Chyanne E.
My favorite one next to Jimmy Fallon’s! Theres a brownie core in the middle which is amazing and is perfect for girls during that time of the month! Don’t even ask me if its healthy because you already know the answer. Highly recommend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Omg!! When my hubby and I want to treat ourselves to ice cream this is the one we choose often! It's so addicting the flavor combo is on point and we love grabbing this ice cream while watching movies