BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Francoise Marie P.
TRONDHEIM
So freaking good! I love brownies and I love ice cream. Pros, it's so delicious cons, non at all. Love it so much, so yummy. I buy this often.
can't go wrong with some ben and jerry's on a friday night with a movie. one of my favourite ice cream brands that i buy at least once a month
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AB
Super chocolaty and great for those bad days. Great to have to perk me up! Very tasty and creamy. I honestly eat it from the tub... no shame.
Thomas F.
Holbæk
Best brownie ice cream I have tried so far, and the title is very easy to accomplish. Just use grandma baked brownies, and you got a winner.
rebecca c.
Sandy, Sandy
This flavour was ok. But after seeing so many choices the us has the UK seems to only have a few not very exciting flavours... disappointing
Jake D.
manchester
Really nice chocolate ice cream with bits of brownie in it the do Aldi and Assad own icream like this but nothing can beet Ben and jerrys
Priya P.
west bromwich
This combines my two favourite ice cream flavours; brownie and cookie dough. This is amazing and I always eat this on my cheat days 😂😉
Mikayla S.
Literally the best ice cream I've ever tasted, wish I could try them all! Had to eat the whole thing in one sitting, I have no regrets
🌹Patricia T.
Es bueno pero he probado mejor de otras marcas ! Igual lo recomiendo hay para todos los gustos , pro en general con galletas es rico
Travis S.
Rich taste quite expansive and melt very fast. The container is a bit flimsy. Eat in moderation the ice cream easily stains fabric