BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
I love icecream, and I LOVE THIS!!! Definitely met my expectations. 10/10 would recommend.
Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
Delicious and chocolatey. Perfect for any craving that you might have! Yummy and gory too
Carmen W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Ben & Jerry’s Core! They are always worth the price and will always be a go to!
Amanda G.
St Charles, IL
The best ice cream. The middle is perfect. It’s a great mix of chocolate and ice cream.
Selena R.
Orlando
I love the brownie that’s in it I just wish it had more vanilla then it does chocolate
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
Anything with brownies in it is food, but this ice cream is delicious. It is so good!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Claudia T.
TILBURG
I love Ben & Jerry ice cream a lot, and as a chocolate lover myself, I had to try this. I really loved it, but the ice cream is a bit dry at some points or keeps sticking to the top of my mouth. Also not a good idea to eat everything in 1 time. Take a couple of times/days to eat it all otherwise you can get sick. Also the core is very very very soft and liquid, something I really don't like at all.
Laila S.
Bradford
My go to ice cream every time!! It is the best flavour I have tried from Ben and jerrys, they do have a lot of different flavours to try but this is will come on top every time it's just the right amount of chocolate brownie with the cookie dough pieces.
Megan S.
Wednesbury , West Midlands
This is true comfort food! A true pms cure! My boyfriend will get it me as a treat if im feeling down but we don't regularly but it due to price (it's quite expensive as far as ice cream goes). When it's on offer though it's worth a try for sure.