BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
This ice cream is the best! Perfect cure of a bad day! It will def cheer you up and make u feel better
Madison W.
Myrtle Beach
My favorite kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Expensive and I don't buy often. I would rather buy a tub
Emma P.
There will never be a day that this ice cream isn't going to be in my freezer. I live for this stuff 😍
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
So rich and creamy. So many flavors to choose from but this one is my favorite. I'll be buying it again
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Colleen A.
Santa Monica , CA
I love the brownie batter core and the ice cream is top notch. I'm never bummed to eat this ice cream.
Kim R.
Greenville, SC
Love this ice cream but cost too much money for the small container. When I am stressed it is worth it.
Lisa M.
Bourbonnais
All-time best chocolate lovers Ice cream. Pairs great with a cone. Marshmallows topping and caramel.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
Now THIS is awesome icecream! The Brownie center is amazing and perfect just like an Actual brownie.
Breonna M.
This is my all time favorite ice cream from Ben and Jerry’s!! It has so much brownie and fudge in it