BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL
My favorite ice cream of all time. Perfect combination of 2 flavors. I’m really
Loving the new core ice creams!
Brynn S.
One of my fave ice creams. The brownie is so good. The ice cream is rich and creamy. We buy it all of the time.
Chelsea N.
FAVORITE. I love just about any of the Ben and Jerry's but this one is my absolute go to at any point in time.
Emily B.
Bloomfield
This is my favorite Ben and Jerry's! I love the mocha ice cream with the brownie batter core! It's very rich!
Natalia M.
Lake worth , FL
Delicious I love anything chocolatey and brownie tasting and this is the best ice cream to fill that craving
Jasmine B.
My favorite when it comes to ice cream. Chocolate is amazing and this one definitely takes the cake. Love it.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
The best ice cream ever!!!! This brownie flavored ice cream is just soooo chocolatey it's insane! I love it.
Cayla R.
Cumming, GA
This ice cream helps me when I get upset and when I need to eat something amazingly delicious and I love it
Laura Marie M.
Medley, FL
Absolutely love this ice cream! It’s great to eat in small quantities. It’s for people with a sweet tooth.
Brie S.
Vernon , VT
Amazing comfort food. Great taste, never tastes like cardboard like cheaper brands! Always a go to with me!