BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I absolutely love this ice cream I actually have it in my frigerator right now I am completely obsessed with the Great Taste
Maribel T.
Clayton
This is one of my favorite brand of ice cream. I do like almost all the flavors I have tried m. It is pricey but it worth it
Mayra A.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love how ben and jerry add life to ice cream, they put brownies bits into a brownie ice cream genious! I love ben and jerry
Brandy R.
This stuff is to die for. My husband makes special trips just for this ice cream. Theres many flavors but this one....is it!!
Erissa C.
Phoenix
This ice cream is super chocolatey and very good! If you love brownies and chocolate ice cream then you're sure to love this!
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
This isone of my favorite. The cookie inside helps the icecream to be not so sweet. And its a good combination. I love it 😍😘
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
Ben and Jerry's is simply an ice cream that you cannot go wrong with! This brownie batter core flavor is one of my favorites!
Ashley B.
Anything Ben and jerrys is the best !!!!!! Cons it's fatting but delicious to eat .. not healthy at all but why not eat it
Tammy W.
Gwynn Oak , MD
Love this ice cream the taste is to die for and you don't even want to share it at all with anyone that's how good it taste
Rachel B.
Marion
I've never had a bad Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And this fulfilled my chocolate ice cream pregnancy cravings to the fullest