BY BEN & JERRY'S #56 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Nikki Y.
Sooo good. The core gives it that extra kick too. Brownies without all the mess. It’s very rich in flavor so I don’t buy it often
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Yes, it is as good as it sounds. This us very rich so be prepared to really indulge. Rich chocolate and brownie batter is yummy!
Michelle M.
New York
Omg if you haven't tried this you don't know what your missing. I love how layered it is and how much they add to it.
Tricia F.
Springfield, MO
Really good. And love that they came out with a flavor for the chocolate lovers. I will buy this again and keep it in my freezer
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff is just too good. I always buy in bulk so I never run out! Super delicious and creamy and the core is actual batter 😍
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
My boyfriend and i are huge fans of ben and jerrys brownie batter icecream. We eat it straight from the tub mosf days. So tasty.
Kaleb S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this! The chocolate flavor is so addicting and this will satisfy you for any cravings of sweets or chocolate you have!
Taitum V.
So good!! I love cookie dough and even more with brownie batter. This is the perfect combination, I could have this every day.
Kathryn K.
I liked this flavor but not as much as I thought I would. The core center was yummy but otherwise it was pretty underwhelming.
Angela L.
suitland, MD
Omg!! Heaven!!!!! I'm a chocolate lover & this ice cream hits the spot!!! I buy this often!! And will definitely keep buying!!

back