BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Oh my goodness! This stuff us to die for! I swear it's what I have everytime I get my monthly visitor! Helps with my chocolate tooth!
Rachel W.
Modesto
This is my family's favorite it is so rich an creamy an chocolatey an is very soft an easy to serve we buy this ice cream very often
Courtney H.
I mean what more could you want...brownie bits AND icecream. This is heaven in a container. They know how to do icecream perfectly.
Arielle D.
San Diego
Ben & Jerry's is probably the best brands of ice cream I ever had this is why I really recommend this one this one is just so good.
Samantha Q.
This is my favorite flavor! You can never go wrong w brownies or chocolate! This will always be my go to when buying Ben n Jerrys!
Fernishaa M.
Omak
The brownie flavor is my favorite. Im a chocolate fanatic and i put the hersheys chocolate on it. Makes it a million times better.
Sergio C.
Chico
This is my favorite flavor. I really enjoy that it has brownie pieces in the middle and you definitely won’t regret this purchase.
Victoria J.
Everyone has their go to "I'm going to be bad" ice cream flavor. You're going to have to stop yourself from eating the entire pint.
Malorey H.
My favorite ice cream by far!! The brownie is delicious and the ice cream is even more delicious! Such a great balance of flavors.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Ice cream with a core of cookie dough. That's perfection. No more hunting for that chunk of dough... it's right there in the middle