BY BEN & JERRY'S #36 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Expensive for a little tub but well worth it!!! This is my treat for all my sad moments! My comfort food! The flavor is ridiculously good!!
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Ben and jerrys brownie ice cream is amazing! Pieces in every bite. I cant stop eating it, seriously! Give it a try if you havent already.
Marissa B.
Douglassville
I love the core in this ice cream, I’m always wishing there was more of the batter in regular ice cream and this is the perfect solution
Madison G.
Richmond
Definitely my favorite pick from Ben and jerrys ice cream selection it was delicious! I'm going back for more everytime I run out of it!
Kadee R.
Minot, ND
This is one of my favorite kinds of ice-creams of all time. It is the perfect solution when I'm hungry for chocolate and ice-cream.
Lauren H.
Hillsboro, VA
Always 5 stars. It's Ben and freaking jerry. They're some of the best besides Graters which I can thank my love for introducing me to.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
The best icream brand. And let's face it brownie batter is delicious. Never disappoints and is always perfect for any time of the day.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
A little too sweet takes me a few days to finish this .. But really good still .. Brownies and ice cream you can never really go wrong
Kenya M.
The ice cream itsself is very good i love ben and jerrys ice cream all of them well most but the core is too much for it wayyy to much
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
Anyone that knows me knows I'm a brownie lover. All things brownie. Ben and Jerry's DID IT with the brownie batter core! I'm in love!