BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My two favorite desserts in one! Brownies and ice cream! What more could you ask for? It’s pricey but come on, this is the best there is!! So delicious it is bound to satisfy your craving. I’d definitely recommend this ice cream before any other brand in a heartbeat!
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
Sooo yummy! I love the ice cream core line because there’s that core in the middle that is so delicious! Ya the very best for a hot day or staying in watching Netflix! I’d recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love this flavor of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It really doesn’t need any kind of preparation. This is the first time I had tried this flavor before. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy again!
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
This ice cream is amazing! The brownie in the center is so rich and makes for a perfect way to get my chocolate craving under control. I would definitely recommend to any brownie or chocolate lover out there!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wow! It’s exactly what you think it would be it’s Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream with a Brownie Batter Core. It is fantastic and the brownie batter core is delicious. It is a game changer for sure. If you like brownies and ice cream you will love this.
Chyanne E.
My favorite one next to Jimmy Fallon’s! Theres a brownie core in the middle which is amazing and is perfect for girls during that time of the month! Don’t even ask me if its healthy because you already know the answer. Highly recommend!
Savannah C.
Burgin, KY
Definitely a great choice if you’re looking to get your chocolate fix in! The price is more expensive and you don’t get much product but it tastes delightful and keeps me from overindulging so I would definitely purchase again!
Dakota M.
Ames, IA
Oh how amazballs this ice cream is! Especially when you can buy it at any convenience store, it’s my go to ice cream. I think it is soooo delicious, it has the perfect amount of add ins and the flavor is out of the world.
Jessica O.
Leesville, SC
I really love all Ben and Jerry's ice cream it's has a nice flavor and creaminess but this is my favorite flavor. I also tried the late night flavor and it was amazing too these will battle it out for my new favorite.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT THAN BROWNIE BATTER & ICE CREAM?! Oh man. If you love brownie batter, you MUST try this! My only con is that it’s a little pricey, but it’s totally worth it for the amazing taste! #treatyoself