BY BEN & JERRY'S #34 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Breianna G.
New Ipswich, NH
My favorite from Ben and Jerry's. I love all their ice creams but this is defiantly my fav. I love brownies and cookies and it's a perfect mix.
Elle U.
Unreal. If I got to pick my last meal, it would be 6 containers of this. Maybe combined with their other chocolate fudge brownie icecream, too.
louann c.
This is my absolute favorite ice cream of all time it has a good amount of brownies and chocolate and it all goes together so well its amazing
Monica S.
Draper, UT
This is so yummy but so rich, I'm not sure how people could ever eat a whole lot of it because it is one of the richest ice creams I've had!
Adrianna B.
Waco, TX
This is a cery good flavor. I love the combination of flavors and textures. This is one of my favorites and hope to see more flavors like it
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is most definitely a splurge, it worth every penny. The amount of tasty chocolate in this ice cream is enough to put you in a coma, lol.
Erica E.
Bemidji, MN
This is the most delicious ice cream I've ever laid my hands on... only down side is I can never find it in the stores when I'm craving it!
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Expensive for a little tub but well worth it!!! This is my treat for all my sad moments! My comfort food! The flavor is ridiculously good!!
Kayla C.
Belle Fourche, SD
Whether buying in the store or at a ice cream parlor nothing beats Ben and Jerrys. The best ice cream flavors in the world are mixed here.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
Seriously who doesn’t love Ben & Jerry’s?! This is my favorite flavor. Pretty expensive, but the taste always has me coming back for more.