BY BEN & JERRY'S #56 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
My favorite ice cream when I'm feeling down! The brownie piece in it is so good. Just wish we got more in the tube for what we pay for these ice creams
Emily S.
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I like this! The core is sweet and tastes just like brownie batter! I like that it's half vanilla and half chocolate.
Emily S.
indianapolis
this is the second best flavor next to the best flavor which is half baked which is not up for discussion. both have such huge chunks of deliciousness
Vicky T.
I love the pieces/chunks of brownies in it. A little bit too sweet for me, so I just take the brownie pieces to eat and give the rest to my boyfriend.
Vanessa R.
Stokesdale, NC
I pick these up most of the time! I love the brownie core and the bits! Plus the vanilla & chocolate mixed in there. I highly recommend this ice cream!
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
Ben and Jerry’s is always a good choice. My only complaint about the core is it’s so hard! I know it makes sense. It’s surrounded by ice cream. Duh.
Ashley J.
Coweta
One of my favorite ice cream flavors of theirs. A little pricey for a small container depending on where you go to get it. The taste is amazing tho!!
Sophie M.
Draper, UT
I could eat this all day, I was a little skeptical because I was worried that their wouldn’t be chunks throughout and I was wrong. This is the bomb.
Devan M.
Clayton, NJ
Not a huge fan of the core edition. But I love their flavor selection. There’s one for every mood. Ben and Jerry’s is above all other brands no doubt
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Who doesn't live the combination of ice cream and brownies. I live to melt peanut butter and add to this as well. Talk about heaven in a little cup!

back