BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Shannon G.
Cedar Park, TX
Yessssssss! This one is so freaking good! I love anything with brownies it but this is just amazing. It has such a great flavor combination. I’ve always loved this ice cream brand.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
I had these for the first time last summer and it's still my favorite ice cream to date. I've only had it once but it was so amazing, I almost ate the entire thing in one sitting.
Katie K.
Crystal Lake, IL
BEST ICE CREAM EVER! All the places around me have a small container for $5 which I think is too expensive but I always get this if I need a treat. So yummy for all brownie lovers like myself
Jennifer Q.
sooooo yummy but I get a little tired of sweets after a few bites. This is great for like 3 spoons and then it becomes too much. Definitely need a glass of water by my side when eating this lol
Jessica L.
East Bethel, MN
If I could give this 10 stars I would! BEST ICE CREAM EVER! if you love chocolate & brownies.. this will be your new favorite ice cream! The core is so chocolatey & gooey..
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
This is the most delicious chocolate filled ice cream! It has the perfect combination of flavors and the consistency of the ice cream was much better than other brands m.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
The brownie batter core is awesome. Good flavor and is a must have for that time of the month for me. If you have a chocolate craving this ice cream is for you.
Elise M.
griffin ga
Yallll!! This is 100% my favorites. Brownies and cookie dough how much better can this be how can you not think of being 8 years old again and playing outside
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
I tried this flavor recently. I really enjoy the other flavors on ben and jerry such as cherry Garcia. This flavor wasn’t my favorite. It is a little pricey.
Kaci R.
This is all you need in life. Whether it's a breakup or a movie date, these are absolutely great and small sizes make it easier and more moderate portions.