BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
For the price it is worth it but there are equal tastes for a lesser price. The names make for a good additive to the marketing of the ice cream! It is a good taste and one of the more notable ice creams out there
Taelor C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am addicted to this ice cream! I'm not a fan of a lot of ice cream in one sitting, and with this tub it will last through multiple sittings. Delicious, and affordable. Will definitely buy again!
Gina F.
Pfft doesnt get any better when youre craving chocolate!! Ben and Jerrys never disappoints! I loved the original Brownie Batter too and the Core one just as much. Tastes like actual brownie batter.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
This is a family favorite! We love to get a pint for each of us and see who can make it last the longest. I never win! I love so many flavors of B&J ice cream but this is definitely one of my favorites
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
The Ben & Jerry's core ice creams are my favorite pint size to buy! For this flavor, the brownie core legit is like having brownie batter In the middle of you ice cream. It's amazing! I can't imagine not eating this straight out of the container with a spoon.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love the brownie batter! This is the ice cream I generally buy when I am feeling in the mood. It is so delicious! The only downfall to Ben & Jerry's is that it is very pricey.
Cynthia M.
Jamaica, NY
Just writing this is making me want some! I love brownies and ice cream so combine the two and they're amazing, Ben and Jerrys is always my go to ice cream, definitely will purchase again
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
This one is extremely good and so is the peanut butter core. Have a little ice cream and dig into the rich delicious core. It adds a little something to the ice cream/dessert experience.
Shannon G.
Cedar Park, TX
Yessssssss! This one is so freaking good! I love anything with brownies it but this is just amazing. It has such a great flavor combination. I’ve always loved this ice cream brand.
Jennifer K.
Ben and Jerry! Is there another ice cream brand? There r so mant great choices. I can eat a container myself in one sitting.
I even have used Ben and Jerry in the classroom when I taught. Do u want plain vanilla writing or chunky monkey writing?!