BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Buy on Amazon
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
This is perfect for chocolate lovers. I usually don't like the core ice creams, but this one is to die for. I could not get over it. The center is a creamy chocolate syrup type. In the mix is brownie and cookie dough pieces. There is the perfect amount of these chunks in the mix too. Amazing! I've bought this three times in the past 2 months already.
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
If you're looking for a combo of classic ice cream with a twist, this is it! Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with brownie chunks, plus the twist: a rich brownie batter core in the middle. Satisfies the sweet tooth!
Latoya B.
I normally love any and all Ben and jerrys. It his one was a bit much. The brownie is super delicious and so is the ice cream. I would highly recommend eating this in small batches so as to not get a sugar overdose and left feeling really gross. Other than that I wish the price was a bit more forgiving but that's about it. Enjoy.
Jordan M.
Jacksonville , FL
Honestly, if I’m having a bad day or even a great day and I want to treat myself THIS is the go-to. I’m obsessed with digging for the brownie core and the more I dig the more I finish and then all of a sudden it’s gone. If you love fudge & brownies you are at the right place.
Sabrina G.
Tamaqua, PA
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is hands down, THE BEST ICE CREAM. Always my go to. Especially when I'm having cramps, in a bad or sad mood, or just need some good ice cream/ chocolate ice cream in my life. Always puts a smile on my face. Writing this review makes me want some lol
Ignacio S.
Santa Ana
Brownie batter tasted nothing like it.. I was disappointed with this ice cream because I was looking forward to having a nice ice cream that I wanted to love. The good side was that I could taste the brownies in the ice cream but the batter was not what I was looking for
Andie S.
Omg! This ice cream will be the death of me. I love combination of ice cream and brownie. My favorite regular ben and jerry's ice cream is half-baked and this ice cream is like that on steroids. Yum!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
The most amazing thing to eat when you're on your period like this literally gets you through those dark days where you literally do not want to do anything!! I'm not biggest chocolate fan and I didn't feel like it overwhelming me witch chocolate. Would definitely buy it again!!
Holly M.
covington ky
This ice cream is bursting with flavor. The brownie batter mix in the middle really completed this ice cream. I am a first time customer and I would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who loves brownies
Julio M.
Marble Falls
I’m a chocolate and brownie lover and this ice cream tops it off for me, this is my favorite type of ice cream to get when I’m feeling down or when I need a snack while watching a movie, the flavor of the ice cream is so amazing that I can seriously eat it everyday.