BY BEN & JERRY'S #34 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
One of my favorite ice cream flavors. I love how rich the brownie is with the chocolate ice cream, Ben and Jerry's is a tad bit spendy but not too bad. Super easy to scoop out and handout. I probably purchase this more than I should
Ashley F.
Rochester
This flavor of Ben and Jerry’s is so delicious, but for me it’s a little too sweet. There are brownie bites in vanilla ice cream, but there is also chocolate sauce that I think makes the treat to sweet :( but it’s still soooo good!
Paige C.
Hazel Park, MI
Literally my favorite ice cream of all time. I am not an ice cream eater but I can eat this whole pint or half pint whatever it is. I will fight someone for this. I hate when I am really craving it and the store doesn’t have any, which happens more than you might think.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
Ohhhh Ben and Jerry’s a classic for sure. They are delicious but not expensive, which I like. I also love that they soften quickly, which for me is a good thing cause I’m impatient when it comes to my ice cream. Ben & Jerry's® Brownie Batter Core Ice Cream
Julio M.
Marble Falls
I’m a chocolate and brownie lover and this ice cream tops it off for me, this is my favorite type of ice cream to get when I’m feeling down or when I need a snack while watching a movie, the flavor of the ice cream is so amazing that I can seriously eat it everyday.
Jasmine M.
Grand Prairie, Tx
If you're craving chocolate, this is going to be your new go to. The brownie core was gooey and soft, how do they even do that?? I didn't care for the chocolate ice cream with the brownie batter, I liked the other flavor though
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
The brownie core is great! I love Ben and Jerry’s. Their ice cream is great, and the wide variety of flavors make it worthwhile. I wish it were cheaper, though. It’s difficult to justify a $6 pint of ice cream sometimes.
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
If you are a fan of chocolate this ice cream is a must. Ben and Jerrys never disappoints when it comes to flavor combination and this ice cream is no different. Strong flavor and bold taste while having a creamy texture.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
favorite ice cream ever!!!! this is one of the many amazing flavors by ben n jerry. not the healthiest choice but definitely tasty! it's great because you can save it if you don't finish all of it at once(and lets face it you have to take breaks with this😂)
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
For the price it is worth it but there are equal tastes for a lesser price. The names make for a good additive to the marketing of the ice cream! It is a good taste and one of the more notable ice creams out there