BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Haley S.
I’m eating this right now and all I can say is, W😍W! I’m in loveee. I knew it was gonna taste good, but I didn’t think it’d taste this good! I love how the fudge and brownies are layered within every part of the ice cream. I love how it has a combo of vanilla and chocolate in it. It seriously brings out every flavor and it’s amazing! I recommend this to everyone!
Jewel H.
Not fair reviewing only one flavor. I have eaten so many flavors that its crazy. Love Ben and Jerry's! They are ALL great! I have put on 20 lbs in one month. Every night I just had to have one. Its all good though, I was under weight so now I think I will go down to once a week.  Thanks Ben and Jerry
Lauren J.
Pinson , AL
It is a perfect snack for after a long day. The taste is amazing and I do feel like I’m eating brownie batter! I am not a big ice cream eater at all, but I can never turn down this flavor! It is has strong chocolate taste! If you love chocolate and brownies this would be perfect!
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
Thank You for this fantastic creation. It has the perfect combination of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with fudge brownie chunks and a brownie batter core. I've bought this ice cream for many many years and will continue doing so.
Kennedy P.
I am not a huge fan of the "core" products and this one is not any exception. I would definitely go for a regular brownie option in the future. Overall, the flavors are there and this screams Ben and Jerry's, but the core is just a little too much for my taste!
Dreama H.
Stow, OH
The most amazing pick me up in a carton! This chocolate filled brownie ice cream is not healthy but who care it’ll make you feel better! Only con is I wish there was unlimited supply! Ben & Jerry’s has always been pricier but I coupon and find great deals on them!
lauren306 B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love all of Ben & Jerry's ice creams but this one with the brownie batter and the core in the middle is so delicious! It is perfect for late night snacking and is hard to share but at the risk of being over indulgent sharing is a must! We all love this flavor at my house.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I love their ice cream. Saddly they discontinued my favorite ice cream ever. It was called Late Nite snack. This ice cream has yummy brownie bits in it and is very yummy. I highly recommend this product.
Kendall R.
Rawlins, WY
I freaking love Ben and Jerry’s so much! And I’m obsessed with chocolate. I love the creamy but thick brownie core in this ice cream. I really love the cookie batter as well but all of the core ice creams are the bomb you should most definitely try it!
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My two favorite desserts in one! Brownies and ice cream! What more could you ask for? It’s pricey but come on, this is the best there is!! So delicious it is bound to satisfy your craving. I’d definitely recommend this ice cream before any other brand in a heartbeat!
Jaimie F.
Saginaw, MI
Does anybody know if this is still available? It’s my favorite and I can never find it. 😩