BY BEN & JERRY'S #38 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & a Brownie Batter Core

Spooning your way to brownie nirvana? Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name. No, really. We heard it.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa (Pressed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Canola Oil, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Riley S.
THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM IN EXISTENCE AND NOTHING CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. Ben n Jerry's has the best brownie nix-ins in their ice cream! However, they stepped up their game with this flavor and ADDED A BROWNIE BATTER CORE! Which, to no surprise, tastes EXACTLY like brownie batter. This flavor is so chocolatey and amazing, that I would be more than happy if this was the only flavor of ice cream I could ever eat again. XD
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My two favorite desserts in one! Brownies and ice cream! What more could you ask for? It’s pricey but come on, this is the best there is!! So delicious it is bound to satisfy your craving. I’d definitely recommend this ice cream before any other brand in a heartbeat!
Breann C.
American Fork
Perfection of chocolate in a carton!!! I always have to fight my kids off of me when I sit down to enjoy some. I swear they have a nose to sense the sweets and they love it about as much as I do!!
Jewel H.
Not fair reviewing only one flavor. I have eaten so many flavors that its crazy. Love Ben and Jerry's! They are ALL great! I have put on 20 lbs in one month. Every night I just had to have one. Its all good though, I was under weight so now I think I will go down to once a week.  Thanks Ben and Jerry
Meggan C.
Kingston , ON
This is my go to chocolate ice cream it has the right amount of ice cream to filling ratio. Although this ice cream is a little more expensive you get what you pay for and are never disappointed in a great product. This is the dirty little secret I keep in the back of the freezer. I would definitely recommend it to others for late night chocolate indulgence.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
This is perfect for chocolate lovers. I usually don't like the core ice creams, but this one is to die for. I could not get over it. The center is a creamy chocolate syrup type. In the mix is brownie and cookie dough pieces. There is the perfect amount of these chunks in the mix too. Amazing! I've bought this three times in the past 2 months already.
Lauren J.
Tuscaloosa , AL
It is a perfect snack for after a long day. The taste is amazing and I do feel like I’m eating brownie batter! I am not a big ice cream eater at all, but I can never turn down this flavor! It is has strong chocolate taste! If you love chocolate and brownies this would be perfect!
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
Ben & Jerry's core ice creams are the best. The brownie batter core is amazing as I am a big fan of brownies and chocolate. They can be pricier, but when the store is having a sale they are a great buy. I would recommend this to others as it makes for a great treat.
Sabrina G.
Tamaqua, PA
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is hands down, THE BEST ICE CREAM. Always my go to. Especially when I'm having cramps, in a bad or sad mood, or just need some good ice cream/ chocolate ice cream in my life. Always puts a smile on my face. Writing this review makes me want some lol
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I am not a huge fan of the "core" products and this one is not any exception. I would definitely go for a regular brownie option in the future. Overall, the flavors are there and this screams Ben and Jerry's, but the core is just a little too much for my taste!