Ben & Jerry's® Bourbon Pecan Pie Ice Cream uploaded by karla B.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Buttery Bourbon Ice Cream with Pecans, Shortbread Cookie Pieces and a Whiskey Caramel Swirl

Not long ago we scoop-toured through Texas asking you to elect the best of two Texas-inspired flavors. Thanks to you this bourbon-y whirl of pecans and cookies wrapped in whiskey-kissed caramel is now available Tex-clusively!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Whiskey, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Soybean Oil, Salt, Eggs, Caramel Color, Peanut Oil, Guar Gum, Baking Soda, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
I do love it but it's kinda got a weird kick at the end. It's like the ice cream is expired a weird vanilla taste! I d ok buy it when they don't have caramel sutra at my walmart!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I love almost any flavor Ben & Jerry but especially a pecan. I love the chunks you get with your ice cream and how creamy the dairy texture is. It was my first time with this flavor but I am repeat customer and always will be
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Ben and Jerry's is on of my all time favorite ice cream brands. When I saw this bourbon pecan pie ice cream, i knew I had to try it and it did not disappoint! Great bourbon flavor with big chunks of pecan! I will definitely be buying this flavor again when I find it!
Sheila M.
The best ice cream on earth. Don't buy be. And jerrys that often due to the amount of calories and fat. Sometimes we splurge and it's down right delish. Love the amount of flavors it comes in, one for every mood.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
Just what you would expect from Ben and Jerry. Super yummy. I really enjoy the pecan flavor that they have in this one. Very tasty. It's not super fluffy like other cheap ice cream, plus it goes on sale a lot.
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
Ben and jerrys literally has a million flavors. It is the best comfort food. Every season of the year they have the best flavors. It is kind of pricey for ice cream but the ingredients even it out. They also have regular flavors.
Lacy P.
Elida, OH
I love this stuff!! So, so yummy! But I do feel these ice creams are a bit over priced. But they are very good. I usually suck it up and treat myself to some bourbon caramel every so often, so I'm not breaking the bank buying it every time I hit the grocery
karla B.
Great tasting ice cream. Loaded with pecan halves and shortbread cookie bits. The thick ribbon of caramel adds an extra touch of goidness. I rated this 4 stars instead of 5 because The ice cream itself tasted more like a buttered pecan or a loaded french vanilla. I didn't taste even the slightest hint of bourbon and the whiskey infused caramel ribbon tasted more like dulce de leche. It was still good ice cream and I definately reccomend. bought mine at Walmart for a little over $4 bucks.
Maddie I.
I love this stuff. It is my favorite ice cream brand and every flavor taste just as labeld. It's not too healthy for you at all but it is good for a treat, also there is a lot of sugar. I love his ice cream
Jenn S.
Marietta, GA
I loved the mixture of salty pecan and sickly sweet bourbon. Definitely not healthy but a perfect pick me up after a long day of work. Always love Ben and Jerrys, this was my attempt to branch out and I'm glad I did!
Thaonhi V.