BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Ashley H.
San Jose, CA
My favorite it takes just like the actual cake! Add a little whip cream and you have one heck of a dessert
Delilah S.
Another amazing, great tasting icecream snack, dessert. Very delicious and easily satisfies a sweet tooth.
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
It's great and delicious cream.
It's cheap and you can get it in any establishmennt.
Has a smooth flavor
Emily K.
This was very good. Ben and jerrys never seems to disappoint but I was very impressed by this mixture.
gabbie r.
Hobart, IN
great ice cream great quality i love the brand i would highly recommend to anyone who likes ice cream
Jess B.
Say what?! Does it get any better?! This is a must try...can't go wrong with Boston cream ice cream!
Kasi h.
Moore, OK
Can't give any ice cream less than 5 stars. Thank you, Ben&Jerry, for keeping my inner fatty happy!
Brooke M.
New Castle, PA
This is another item I was constantly eating while pregnant. The flavor is sooooo yum.
Sharon G.
Love ben and jerrys ice cream. To be honest they are all of the flavors are my favorite
Elizabeth S.
Spokane, WA
Costs about 5$ per carton so expensive for some and not that expensive for others. I've always been satisfied with this brand!
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?