BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Madison C.
Homer Glen, IL
Best flavor ben and jerry has ever came out with. Ben and jerry is my go to ice cream, perfect for a small shareable size
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
Who doesn't love Boston cream pie? I could eat a gallon of this ice cream! It's so weird it just taste like a frozen pie.
Noemi V.
Redding, CA
So good ,! Love having this ice creams when you get cravings , it's not expensive sometimes in Safeway they have deals
Courtney B.
Milford , NH
It actually tastes like Boston cream pie, just be careful with the serving size, those extra calories really add up!
katie W.
Salem, OR
So good. Every flavor from there is bomb. I try them all at least once to see if I like it or not. I usually do.
Maria F.
East Boston, MA
Muy bien excelente sabor me gusta y muy bueno, lo puedo para utilizar con diferentes comidas . GOOD. Recomiendo
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Ben & Jerry's is my go to ice cream. There's no match for the quality and taste. Three flavors are all so good.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
This is with great ice cream it has great flavor to it and it's very creamy and it's also very tasty as well
Gabe P.
Morgantown , WV
Best ice cream around! Boston cream pie flavor is amazing. You will not be able to put spoon down. Recommend!
Gina F.
Delicious flavor. One of the best ice c ream brands around. And the Boston creme flavor is surprisingly good
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?