BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
This is with great ice cream it has great flavor to it and it's very creamy and it's also very tasty as well
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Why is ice cream so expensive? This stuff is so good it's dangerous. It's like actual Boston cream pie but just in ice cream form. Amazing.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Burlington, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream but it is so hard to find! It's great flavor and makes it hard not to eat the whole pint!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Boston cream pie? I could eat a gallon of this ice cream! It's so weird it just taste like a frozen pie.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Foodie Expert
Another amazing, great tasting icecream snack, dessert. Very delicious and easily satisfies a sweet tooth.
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
Redding , Ca
So good ,! Love having this ice creams when you get cravings , it's not expensive sometimes in Safeway they have deals
Julia O T.
Julia O T.
San Francisco, CA
Love me some Ben&Jerry's, and this is a great flavor! Creamy as promised. So good that last time I almost ate the whole pint!
Maria F.
Maria F.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Muy bien excelente sabor me gusta y muy bueno, lo puedo para utilizar con diferentes comidas . GOOD. Recomiendo
Madison C.
Madison C.
Homer Glen, IL
Best flavor ben and jerry has ever came out with. Ben and jerry is my go to ice cream, perfect for a small shareable size
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
La Grange, NC
I love this brand of ice cream so much! This isn't my favorite kind only because I prefer more chocolate in my ice cream.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?