BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Sarah Y.
One of my favorite Ben & Jerry flavors. I love the cake pieces and fudge. Great treat!
renee t.
I really enjoy this flavor of Ben & Jerry's icecream. We Like to make milkshakes and just eat it in a cone. Ben &Jerry's icecream is just so good
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Why is ice cream so expensive? This stuff is so good it's dangerous. It's like actual Boston cream pie but just in ice cream form. Amazing.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Actually tastes like boston cream pie, which actually tastes great as a frozen treat! Perfect amount for a night in curled up to a movie!
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
So good! I wish I could eat it every day without gaining a ton of weight haha Ben and Jerry's is probably my favorite ice cream brand
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
This is not one of my favorite ice cream flavors I tried it expecting it to taste like the donut but I didn't like the after taste
Jamie S.
Burlington, NJ
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream but it is so hard to find! It's great flavor and makes it hard not to eat the whole pint!
Julia O T.
San Francisco, CA
Love me some Ben&Jerry's, and this is a great flavor! Creamy as promised. So good that last time I almost ate the whole pint!
Kim c.
Obviously the best ice cream there is!! If you haven't tried it then go try it. Kind of expensive for such a small amount
Sarah G.
La Grange, NC
I love this brand of ice cream so much! This isn't my favorite kind only because I prefer more chocolate in my ice cream.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?