BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Rich C.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Too sweet. It's delicious but I can't finish it at all! I need my husband to finish it for me lol. B&J comes up with different flavors so, they are never boring.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Glenmoore, PA
This icecream is one of the best icecreams I have ever had. It tastes just like a Boston creme donut and I always want to have this in my freezer! The serving sizes are small but it's so good that you could eat the whole pint!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
Foodie Expert
The only thing better then Boston cream pie would have to be Boston cream pie ice cream! It does cost a bit more then other ice cream brands but well worth the money!
C M.
C M.
This is to die for. Boston cream pie ice cream is what dreams are made of! I have only been able to find it a time or two and once in a Ben and jerrys store. Chocolate chunks, cake chunks and creamy custardy ice cream!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Ben and Jerrys as much as the next girl, however their price has something left to be desired. It is too expensive but on some days, the price is worth it
renee t.
renee t.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this flavor of Ben & Jerry's icecream. We Like to make milkshakes and just eat it in a cone. Ben &Jerry's icecream is just so good
lauren s.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Foodie Expert
Actually tastes like boston cream pie, which actually tastes great as a frozen treat! Perfect amount for a night in curled up to a movie!
Kaylin E.
Kaylin E.
When I heard of Ben and Jerry Boston cream pie ice cream I was hooked from the start. It's not the healthy product but it's delicious. I'm a first time consumer of this product
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
Foodie Expert
So good! I wish I could eat it every day without gaining a ton of weight haha Ben and Jerry's is probably my favorite ice cream brand
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
This is not one of my favorite ice cream flavors I tried it expecting it to taste like the donut but I didn't like the after taste
Erika B.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?