BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love this! They taste good and are unique! They're awesome and I 10/10 recommend them! You can get them about anywhere! You won't regret it! Threats amazing and so awesome!! Go get yourself some! You'll go back for more.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Nothing is better than Ben & Jerrys!! The fact that I've been to the headquarters multiple times and I'll go back till the day I die!! One of the best flavors of ice cream I've tried in a long time.
Michel G.
This is delicious whenever I am craving something sweet! I prefer the cookies and cream one. This is a little too sweet. I would try to only eat this once in a while. It does have a good taste too it
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
I enjoy B&J for the most part, but this flavor was a bit different. They are usually spot on with their flavors, but this tastes nothing like BCP. The aftertaste was not good and hung around. I could not recommend this to someone.
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I want more of this ice cream, but I haven't been able to find it in several years. This is probably the best ice cream I have ever eaten, and I look for it all the time. Please bring it back!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love this flavor!!!!!!! They never have it at my local grocery stores though. It's a fairly expensive brand, but the quality and brand messaging is spectacular. Totally worth the price.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Ben and Jerry's I've cream is the best ice cream. My husband and I love pie so when we found this Boston cream pie ice cream we both couldn't wait to try it and it's so yummy.
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
Too sweet. It's delicious but I can't finish it at all! I need my husband to finish it for me lol. B&J comes up with different flavors so, they are never boring.
C M.
This is to die for. Boston cream pie ice cream is what dreams are made of! I have only been able to find it a time or two and once in a Ben and jerrys store. Chocolate chunks, cake chunks and creamy custardy ice cream!
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
I love Ben and Jerrys as much as the next girl, however their price has something left to be desired. It is too expensive but on some days, the price is worth it
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?