BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Madison K.
Glenmoore , PA
This icecream is one of the best icecreams I have ever had. It tastes just like a Boston creme donut and I always want to have this in my freezer! The serving sizes are small but it's so good that you could eat the whole pint!
mercedes h.
Indianapolis
this is a great item. It's a very crazy and smooth texture. It's my favorite kind of ice cream. It's not too pricey and easily affordable. You definitely won't regret this ice cream. I am totally going to buy it again.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
Ben and Jerry’s will always have my heart when it comes to ice cream. This flavor is so good if you are craving a Boston cream donut. It’s very sweet, but you don’t get sick of the flavor. I love this ice cream
Kaylin E.
When I heard of Ben and Jerry Boston cream pie ice cream I was hooked from the start. It's not the healthy product but it's delicious. I'm a first time consumer of this product
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
Foodie Expert
The only thing better then Boston cream pie would have to be Boston cream pie ice cream! It does cost a bit more then other ice cream brands but well worth the money!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Foodie Expert
Zomg 2 of my favorites in one. Ice Cream and Boston Cream Pie.  This rarely lasts in my freezer.  When you freeze it just right it comes out for that perfect bowl. I have bought this and the brand for years and will continue to.  I mean what is not to love about the Classics that is Ben and Jerry.. Perfection in a cream :P
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not one to stray from the typical strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavors. I decided to try this Boston cream pie because it looked good on the box and I've actually never had one before. So idk if this actually does taste like the real thing but to me it didn't matter because it tasted great. It was so flavorful and I never want to eat anything else.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly you can never go wrong with Ben and Jerry's ice cream. All of their flavors are soooo good! I enjoy how they come in one person sizes because you don't need that much ice cream, but it is still enough to fill you up. This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. All I have to say about it is if you like Boston creme donuts, you need to try this!
Jessica S.
Stillwater, OK
What is better than ice cream or Boston cream pies!?! Them combined!!! This is not only an affordable treat but absolutely delicious!!! We don't buy it too often but it is one of our main ice cream choices when we want to satisfy our sweet tooth! I highly recommend this to everyone.
Laura F.
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try this flavor, but man would I love to! I love Boston cream pie and I love Ben & jerrys. They're so creative with their flavors and every single one I've had is amazing! Ice cream is my number 1 dessert and I always go for my main men, Ben & jerry!
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?