BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Dylan F.
Dylan F.
romulus
If you have never had this then I can honestly say you are missing out! This is the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life. It is also from the known brand Ben and Jerry's which never disappoints in quality and taste of ice cream.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Is anything they make not delicious?! This ice cream is one of my (many) favorite flavors. I try to rotate through all of the flavors and this one is a must try! The combinations of flavors is to die for!
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Foodie Expert
Nothing is better than Ben & Jerrys!! The fact that I've been to the headquarters multiple times and I'll go back till the day I die!! One of the best flavors of ice cream I've tried in a long time.
Michel G.
Michel G.
Foodie Expert
This is delicious whenever I am craving something sweet! I prefer the cookies and cream one. This is a little too sweet. I would try to only eat this once in a while. It does have a good taste too it
Elise W.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this! They taste good and are unique! They're awesome and I 10/10 recommend them! You can get them about anywhere! You won't regret it! Threats amazing and so awesome!! Go get yourself some! You'll go back for more.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Foodie Expert
I enjoy B&J for the most part, but this flavor was a bit different. They are usually spot on with their flavors, but this tastes nothing like BCP. The aftertaste was not good and hung around. I could not recommend this to someone.
Krina V.
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream in this is probably one of my favorite flavors. It definitely taste like a Boston cream doughnut and is absolutely divine. I would totally recommend this to any of my friends and family.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor!!!!!!! They never have it at my local grocery stores though. It's a fairly expensive brand, but the quality and brand messaging is spectacular. Totally worth the price.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Ben and Jerry's I've cream is the best ice cream. My husband and I love pie so when we found this Boston cream pie ice cream we both couldn't wait to try it and it's so yummy.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I want more of this ice cream, but I haven't been able to find it in several years. This is probably the best ice cream I have ever eaten, and I look for it all the time. Please bring it back!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?