BY BEN & JERRY'S

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
It's hard to justify buying this product but they say you get what you pay for and in this case your paying for pure heaven for the price of five dollars a pint . Love love love
Yeisa R.
Champions Gt, FL
Omg, best ice cream!!!! My family and i love everything about it the taste the smoothness omg my mouth waters just thinking of it! Definitely a must in my household!
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
I️ love this ice cream. The flavor is so unique. I’ve never had Boston cram pie before, but the ice cream sure makes me want to try it. They use great ingredients and the taste reflects that. I️ definitely encourage others to try this!
Mary J.
Arnold
This is my hubby's favorite its his favorite donut in ice cream form very flavorful and yummy of course ben and jerry's is a bit expensive but it is a great icecream and very good I very much like the smaller containers less room in the freezer I recommend this to others
Misbah A.
Foodie Expert
Any Ben and Jerry's flavor is absolutely unique and delicious! I highly recommend you try out their flavors, especially this one! It tastes exactly like Boston Cream Pie. The ice cream can be a bit pricey, but always look out for discounts in stores as well as coupons!
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream in this is probably one of my favorite flavors. It definitely taste like a Boston cream doughnut and is absolutely divine. I would totally recommend this to any of my friends and family.
Hannah D.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is obsessed with this ice cream. So much so that we are taking a try to Burlington, Vermont in October so we can see how it is made. I'm so over the moon excited about it. It's so creamy and delicious.
Liane N.
Seminole, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Boston cream donuts - so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw this ice cream! This is so good I have to eat the whole thing in one sitting, that’s the only disappointing thing about this flavor
Courtney C.
Is anything they make not delicious?! This ice cream is one of my (many) favorite flavors. I try to rotate through all of the flavors and this one is a must try! The combinations of flavors is to die for!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this! They taste good and are unique! They're awesome and I 10/10 recommend them! You can get them about anywhere! You won't regret it! Threats amazing and so awesome!! Go get yourself some! You'll go back for more.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?