BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL) see more...

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
It's hard to justify buying this product but they say you get what you pay for and in this case your paying for pure heaven for the price of five dollars a pint . Love love love
Yeisa R.
Yeisa R.
Champions Gt, FL
Omg, best ice cream!!!! My family and i love everything about it the taste the smoothness omg my mouth waters just thinking of it! Definitely a must in my household!
Elli H.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not one to stray from the typical strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavors. I decided to try this Boston cream pie because it looked good on the box and I've actually never had one before. So idk if this actually does taste like the real thing but to me it didn't matter because it tasted great. It was so flavorful and I never want to eat anything else.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly you can never go wrong with Ben and Jerry's ice cream. All of their flavors are soooo good! I enjoy how they come in one person sizes because you don't need that much ice cream, but it is still enough to fill you up. This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. All I have to say about it is if you like Boston creme donuts, you need to try this!
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Foodie Expert
Zomg 2 of my favorites in one. Ice Cream and Boston Cream Pie.  This rarely lasts in my freezer.  When you freeze it just right it comes out for that perfect bowl. I have bought this and the brand for years and will continue to.  I mean what is not to love about the Classics that is Ben and Jerry.. Perfection in a cream :P
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
#designer #beauty#OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #premierlacewigs
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Stillwater, OK
What is better than ice cream or Boston cream pies!?! Them combined!!! This is not only an affordable treat but absolutely delicious!!! We don't buy it too often but it is one of our main ice cream choices when we want to satisfy our sweet tooth! I highly recommend this to everyone.
Misbah A.
Misbah A.
Foodie Expert
Any Ben and Jerry's flavor is absolutely unique and delicious! I highly recommend you try out their flavors, especially this one! It tastes exactly like Boston Cream Pie. The ice cream can be a bit pricey, but always look out for discounts in stores as well as coupons!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try this flavor, but man would I love to! I love Boston cream pie and I love Ben & jerrys. They're so creative with their flavors and every single one I've had is amazing! Ice cream is my number 1 dessert and I always go for my main men, Ben & jerry!
Dylan F.
Dylan F.
romulus
If you have never had this then I can honestly say you are missing out! This is the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life. It is also from the known brand Ben and Jerry's which never disappoints in quality and taste of ice cream.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?