BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL)

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ...1 Answers
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I LOVE Boston cream donuts - so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw this ice cream! This is so good I have to eat the whole thing in one sitting, that’s the only disappointing thing about this flavor
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
I️ love this ice cream. The flavor is so unique. I’ve never had Boston cram pie before, but the ice cream sure makes me want to try it. They use great ingredients and the taste reflects that. I️ definitely encourage others to try this!
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
Ben and Jerry’s will always have my heart when it comes to ice cream. This flavor is so good if you are craving a Boston cream donut. It’s very sweet, but you don’t get sick of the flavor. I love this ice cream
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Zomg 2 of my favorites in one. Ice Cream and Boston Cream Pie.  This rarely lasts in my freezer.  When you freeze it just right it comes out for that perfect bowl. I have bought this and the brand for years and will continue to.  I mean what is not to love about the Classics that is Ben and Jerry.. Perfection in a cream :P
Alyssa M.
Tampa, FL
Honestly you can never go wrong with Ben and Jerry's ice cream. All of their flavors are soooo good! I enjoy how they come in one person sizes because you don't need that much ice cream, but it is still enough to fill you up. This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. All I have to say about it is if you like Boston creme donuts, you need to try this!
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I'm usually not one to stray from the typical strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavors. I decided to try this Boston cream pie because it looked good on the box and I've actually never had one before. So idk if this actually does taste like the real thing but to me it didn't matter because it tasted great. It was so flavorful and I never want to eat anything else.
Laura F.
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try this flavor, but man would I love to! I love Boston cream pie and I love Ben & jerrys. They're so creative with their flavors and every single one I've had is amazing! Ice cream is my number 1 dessert and I always go for my main men, Ben & jerry!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love this! They taste good and are unique! They're awesome and I 10/10 recommend them! You can get them about anywhere! You won't regret it! Threats amazing and so awesome!! Go get yourself some! You'll go back for more.
Dylan F.
romulus
If you have never had this then I can honestly say you are missing out! This is the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life. It is also from the known brand Ben and Jerry's which never disappoints in quality and taste of ice cream.
Jennifer N.
Lebanon, TN
I enjoy B&J for the most part, but this flavor was a bit different. They are usually spot on with their flavors, but this tastes nothing like BCP. The aftertaste was not good and hung around. I could not recommend this to someone.
Erika B.
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?