BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

new!

All Natural.

BEN & JERRY'S VERMONT'S FINEST.

Go Sawx!

Boston Cream Pie.

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream.

ONE PINT (473mL)

• Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?1 Answers
Mary J.
Arnold
This is my hubby's favorite its his favorite donut in ice cream form very flavorful and yummy of course ben and jerry's is a bit expensive but it is a great icecream and very good I very much like the smaller containers less room in the freezer I recommend this to others
Hannah D.
My boyfriend is obsessed with this ice cream. So much so that we are taking a try to Burlington, Vermont in October so we can see how it is made. I'm so over the moon excited about it. It's so creamy and delicious.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I LOVE Boston cream donuts - so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw this ice cream! This is so good I have to eat the whole thing in one sitting, that’s the only disappointing thing about this flavor
Courtney C.
Is anything they make not delicious?! This ice cream is one of my (many) favorite flavors. I try to rotate through all of the flavors and this one is a must try! The combinations of flavors is to die for!
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
I️ love this ice cream. The flavor is so unique. I’ve never had Boston cram pie before, but the ice cream sure makes me want to try it. They use great ingredients and the taste reflects that. I️ definitely encourage others to try this!
mercedes h.
Indianapolis
this is a great item. It's a very crazy and smooth texture. It's my favorite kind of ice cream. It's not too pricey and easily affordable. You definitely won't regret this ice cream. I am totally going to buy it again.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
Ben and Jerry’s will always have my heart when it comes to ice cream. This flavor is so good if you are craving a Boston cream donut. It’s very sweet, but you don’t get sick of the flavor. I love this ice cream
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
I wish this was a more common flavor because I love a good Boston cream pie and Ben and jerry's ice cream, put the two together and you've got a mouth-gasam for the gods.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Zomg 2 of my favorites in one. Ice Cream and Boston Cream Pie.  This rarely lasts in my freezer.  When you freeze it just right it comes out for that perfect bowl. I have bought this and the brand for years and will continue to.  I mean what is not to love about the Classics that is Ben and Jerry.. Perfection in a cream :P
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I'm usually not one to stray from the typical strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavors. I decided to try this Boston cream pie because it looked good on the box and I've actually never had one before. So idk if this actually does taste like the real thing but to me it didn't matter because it tasted great. It was so flavorful and I never want to eat anything else.
Erika B.
Do thy still make this? I feel like I haven't seen it in ages?