BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vermont's Finest Bonnaroo Buzz Ice Cream.

Coffee & malt ice creams with whiskey caramel swirls & english toffee pieces.

New!

Fair trade certified ingredients.

Ben & Jerry's® Bonnaroo's Coffee Caramel Buzz Ice Cream
  • "Love the chunky monkey ice cream the best, but they do have alot of variety to choose from and other great flavours" in 4 reviews
  • "A bit pricey for a small tub of ice cream though." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with peanut butter pretzels?" in 1 review
  • "Now I have to go eat some Chunky Monkey! " in 1 review
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Coffee ice cream is my favorite, and Ben and jerry's is my favourite brand! When I'm looking for something quirky or new tasting I always turn to Ben and jerrys and I'm never disappointed! A little expensive, but always worth it.
Brooklyn S.
Craigsville, VA
Ben & Jerrys has some of my favorite flavors of ice cream. It's not too rich, but rich enough. Although it is a little expensive compared to other ice creams, I'd highly recommend this one.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love love love Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It has so many fun and absolutely delicious flavor combinations and ingredients. Ben and Jerry's is the best ice cream on the market hands down. I cannot get enough of this ice cream. It is my number one choice forever
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
OMG. My favorite icecream EVER!!! I got this at bonnaroo three years ago and ever since I've been addicted! It's a bit pricey but it's so worth it bc it's so goood!! I tell everyone to try it because it's so good!!
Alana T.
South Richmond Hill
Ben and Jerry’s caramel coffee icecream tastes like an iced caramel coffee! I love the flavor combo and the texture and taste that goes with it. Keep it up Ben And Jerry’s!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I love Ben and Jerrys ice cream. Such fun flavors to choose from and they all are sooo good. You cant go wrong with this one though. Banana and chocolate together, yum!
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love this! Ice cream is my favorite dessert and this one was one of the best!! I love coffee flavored anything and bonnaroo is such a great place that they deserve the best icecrean
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I've never seen Bonnaroo's Coffee Caramel Buzz flavored Ben & Jerry's ice cream before but when scanning Chunky Monkey this came up. My absolute favorite flavors are Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey. So fresh and delicious tasting! Yum!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I love almost all of the flavors from Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It wasn't on sale it was about $4 for a pint. It was a little expensive but I don't buy them that often. I bought it at my local grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new flavor.
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I scanned for strawberry cheesecake but something else came up. But lemme tell you about the strawberry cheesecake. Frozen strawberrys aren't my thing, but holy cow those things are so damn good. And the freaking graham cracker swirls I can't even handle this ice cream we do not deserve Ben and Jerrys
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Where can I find this?
Victoria F.
Mayerlin G.
Has a good price this ice cream?
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This is great for a cake? I wanna eat a clown cake and I wanna prove with this.