BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vermont's Finest Bonnaroo Buzz Ice Cream.

Coffee & malt ice creams with whiskey caramel swirls & english toffee pieces.

New!

Fair trade certified ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the chunky monkey ice cream the best, but they do have alot of variety to choose from and other great flavours" in 4 reviews
  • "A bit pricey for a small tub of ice cream though." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with peanut butter pretzels?" in 1 review
  • "Now I have to go eat some Chunky Monkey! " in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I scanned for strawberry cheesecake but something else came up. But lemme tell you about the strawberry cheesecake. Frozen strawberrys aren't my thing, but holy cow those things are so damn good. And the freaking graham cracker swirls I can't even handle this ice cream we do not deserve Ben and Jerrys
Lindsay G.
Nashville, TN
I've tried to find this locally for years and haven't been able to! I make sure to stand in line for the free samples at bonnaroo every year! Totally worth the wait just to get a bite of this amaaaaazing ice cream!
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Coffee ice cream is my favorite, and Ben and jerry's is my favourite brand! When I'm looking for something quirky or new tasting I always turn to Ben and jerrys and I'm never disappointed! A little expensive, but always worth it.
Brooklyn S.
Ben & Jerrys has some of my favorite flavors of ice cream. It's not too rich, but rich enough. Although it is a little expensive compared to other ice creams, I'd highly recommend this one.
Deanna C.
Ben & Jerry's is the only ice cream I buy to eat at home! This flavor is my favorite because I love coffee and caramel combinations so much and I would definitely recommend this. It isn't very healthy, but it is good in small doses and you can spread out eating it all.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my ice cream I turn to when I am going through a break up . I recently had a quart of it and loved it . I have purchased it a few times in the past and got it from Alberstons . It is rather pricey for ice cream in my opinion .
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Yummy! Yummy! Ben & Jerry's ice cream is amazing! Especially this one. I always buy this at the TA truck stops. Perfect little treat on a hot day!
Definitely recommend this to ice cream lovers. Great product.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love love love Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It has so many fun and absolutely delicious flavor combinations and ingredients. Ben and Jerry's is the best ice cream on the market hands down. I cannot get enough of this ice cream. It is my number one choice forever
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST Ben and Jerry's flavor EVER. If you like caramel and you like coffee GET THIS. Seriously the perfect combination it's amazing. The sweetness of the caramel combat the bitterness of the coffee so nicely!!!
AnneMarie B.
Aaaaah how do you choose just one flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream ? New York super chunk, karmel sutra (🤣), brownie batter, raspberry cheesecake, coffee flavored. So many to choose from and so many I've yet to taste
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Where can I find this?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Has a good price this ice cream?
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This is great for a cake? I wanna eat a clown cake and I wanna prove with this.