BY BEN & JERRY'S #41 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Frozen Yogurt.

Still a pint!

Fairtrade®.

Blueberry and vanilla Greek frozen yogurts with a graham cracker swirl.

Becca O.
Brandon, MS
This is a great healthier alternative to the classic Ben and jerrys ice cream we all know and love. This was one of my favorite sweet tooth goes to for a while when I first found this! Creamy, delicious and great taste. Ben and jerrys did not disappoint once again with this one!
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
I try to cut calories when it comes to my ice cream, this frozen yogurt is the best alternative I've found! I feel so much better about eating sweets from a sustainable company.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love this! I haven't seen it in grocery stores in quite a few years but I remember it fondly. I was initially discouraged by the concept of Greek Frozen Yogurt but I was blown away by this. The flavor is great with a wonderful mix of vanilla and blueberry yogurt as well as graham crackers swirled in. It was very light and my lactose intolerant stomach was very happy.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Blueberry vanilla sit and think about that for a minute that is an odd flavor for ice cream but it works I'm a first-time user of us flavor it was oddly delicious I would recommend it to others I have not yet just because I haven't really talked about the topic ice cream but definitelyWorth giving it a try
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This is sex in a pint. The only thing wrong with it is the fact that it is SO good that I can't eat just a few bites, or half. Every time I buy this I eat the entire thing but I don't feel bad about it. Yogurt has calcium, right? Pro tip to B&J, distribute this dank froyo to more stores. Also maybe add more graham crackers.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
My husband actually loves this! It is super delicious and light so we can indulge without feeling guilty. I Love the fruit and Graham mixed because it is a delicious combo. Definitely looking for this again next time I go shopping
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Definitely five outta five. I love how light this is. It’s isn’t overly sweet, but still satisfied my ice cream cravings. I haven’t tried the other favors, but if they’re anything like this blueberry version, they’re amazing.
Kit K.
I really like ice cream and I really like blueberries, so this is good.  I've obviously bought other Ben and Jerry's flavors before, but this one was a delicious option!
Hannah H.
One word. Yum! I love how thick and creamy the addition of Greek yogurt makes this ice cream. The texture really hold in all of the flavor of the blueberries and the crunch of the graham crackers. I highly recommend giving this flavor a try!
Alicia N.
Pretty tasty. Price is a little high but it's a good quality. Usually lasts me quite awhile to finish so that justifies the price to me. It was a different flavor you don't see all the time. I would recommend to try.
Brenna M.
Do they still make this?