Ben & Jerry's® Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Frozen Yogurt

Ben & Jerry's® Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Frozen Yogurt.

Still a pint!

Fairtrade®.

Blueberry and vanilla Greek frozen yogurts with a graham cracker swirl.

Do they still make this?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Frozen Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoChula Vista , CA
I love Ben & Jerry's, so I had to try one of their Greek Frozen Yogurts. After giving this one a taste, I think I prefer a classic frozen yogurt, but this was still a nice treat! It's a lovely texture, and the flavor was good. It had a great balance of blueberry and vanilla, while also have that unique tartness that Greek yogurt is known for. I don't know if I would necessarily get this again because I like other flavor options more, but this was still a customer worthy product!
7 months ago
have 3 favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavors and Half Baked is one of them so I was happy to try the frozen yogurt incarnation. While it does retain the tang of frozen yogurt, it tastes SPOT ON the original and is nearly as rich and creamy. I can’t believe how ice creamy the froyo base is.
2 years agoFlowood, MS
This is a great healthier alternative to the classic Ben and jerrys ice cream we all know and love. This was one of my favorite sweet tooth goes to for a while when I first found this! Creamy, delicious and great taste. Ben and jerrys did not disappoint once again with this one!
7 months agoChampaign, IL
ben & jerry’s + greek froyo + blueberry and vanilla = YES. Y-E-S. this stuff is so good, and i don’t feel half as bad about eating a whole pint in one sitting because i’m a glutton and can’t control myself as i do when i eat a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting. i mean, it’s probably ABOUT as bad, but it says greek yogurt on the tub so it’s totally fine.
7 months agoIrvine , CA
Oh man I have to control myself or I can finish the whole pint in one sitting! I love that this frozen yogurt is healthier than standard ice cream but still embodies the fun flavor combinations that Ben and Jerry’s is known for!
6 months agoBaltimore , MD
I love Ben and Jerry's. They are the brand that I super like when it comes to ice cream! My family loves it too and I never run out of ice cream like literally buys it every time. It's very tasty and yummy love the smoothness and creaminess! Good value! Will definitely continue buying this again. Will recommend to all my family and friends .
7 months agoUniontown, OH
Aa much as I love the full fatness, million calorie regular Ben and Jerry’s; this flavor is phenominal!!! It doesnt havent that almost sour flavor that is common with greek yogurt. Super creamy, SUPER flavorful!! Plenty of graham cracker and blueberry swirls throughout. One of my absolute favorites!
6 months agoDenver, CO
Love this flavor from the froyo collection! It’s creamy and full of flavor. Also I feel healthier when I get this vs the regular. Not sure if there’s any truth to that. Definitely recommend this flavor, as someone who’s predominantly a chocolate/coffee anything for ice cream!
6 months agoMaumelle, AR
I love that ben and Jerry's is branching out to offer more variety than just ice cream. Like their ice cream this frozen yogurt is delicious and a bit more nutritious. They still have a lot of flavor options too so they're sticking to what their brand is known for.
6 months agoBarstow, CA
I love been and Jerry's and the flavor selection. I love vanilla and the blueberry is alright. If youove blueberry flavor you will like this product because it is really good. Rite aid is higher in ice cream prices so try Walmart or Target or online